style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(Posting this for a friend)

I have completed 2 years of a degree course. I was made to sign a training bond a the start of my first year which tied me in for two years. So if i left before the 2 years were up I would have to pay for the course.

I was never asked to sign a new bond for the 2nd year. The course is not funded by my employer and I have received funding for my third and final year. I have now been offered a new job within the same industry and have handed in my notice with my current employment. I have been made aware that my employer is going to take the full bond amount from my wages.

The bond i signed said it was to cover three terms. (1st year) but it also says in the event of failure to complete 12 months service post qualification. Now I wouldn't receive the full qualification until I have completed the 3rd year.

As my employer have not lost a penny because of my attending this course I don't believe they are entitled to take anything from my wages.

I would really appreciate any input into this.

I hope this makes sense

Added: Dont know if this is relevant but I have received my funding for my final year and I am going to complete it. Like i said before the funding isn't provided by my employer.