nzw0tr v Yorkshire Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello folks. This is my first thread.

What a fantastic site!

I am just going into battle with the Yorkshire Bank. Ive received my statements and am about to complete the schedule of charges. It is only when you study the statements that you realise what edit these people are.

Its good to see that so many people are now fighting back.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed to what I have read over the past week or so. I now feel confident to go into battle.

Will keep you informed. (If I can!)

welcome to the site, and best of luck [not that you'll need it!].

Keep us all posted.

PJ x

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Hello and good luck.

Keep using this site over the process! The experiance of others is brilliant for helping to get you out of a pickle when you are stuck or coffuzzled!

Yorkshire Bank:

LPA sent 21/08/06

LBA sent 05/09/06

Received and rejected offer to settle (half £amount) 18/09/06

MCOL started 21/09/06

Bank acknowledged claim 27/09/06

Defence received 21/10/06

Sent AQ Form 25/10/06

Court Date 16/02/2007

Cheers.

Checked my accounts today on the Internet and noticed the Yorkshire had charged me £25 on my main account and £25 on my Bills account also.

I was fuming!!

I telephoned the call centre and asked why the charges had been levied.

I was told that my main account had gone over its authorised overdraft limit by £3.50p for one day, and my bills account had gone overdrawn by £3.80p for 2 days.

I requested to speak to the manager at my branch but conveniently all lines were busy. I then requested that somebody 'phoned me at home at around 4pm which was agreed. Unfortunately by 4.45pm no 'phone call. I then 'phoned the call centre back and asked to be put through to my branch again and was told the branch closes at 4pm for 'phone calls and could not be contacted.

This latest episode has just made me more determined.

My request for payment together with my schedule of charges will be in the post tomorrow.

Cheers,

Speak soon.