beatsurrender

beatsurrender
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi any one know if theres any letter templates i can send to my local pc shop ? my mum bought a computer jan and her monitor broke down the shop has had it 9 weeks now and shes gettin fed up any letters i can send em to say i want my money back or a new monitor immediatley ? summat to make em sit up and think twice about takin the mick ?:-o

just write that - that they have been given a fair chance to attempt repair and now that you request a full refund or a replacement within 7 days, otherwise you will proceed to reclaim your money through the small claims court.

One point first though - how old is the computer and did you buy it from that shop?

yes just post the letter on here so we can have a nosey at what you have wrote! just keep to the facts. plain and simple. giving them a further 7 days or something to sort it out.

lisaxx

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!

A lot of the older CRT type monitors actually come with a 3yr Warranty, Its worth checking on the manufacturers website to see.

Older ones that our company supply are covered for 3 yrs, what the customer has to do is contact the manufacturer and they normally arrange for a replacement to be sent out and collect the old one.

Flat screen ones are normally one year, but of course there is always the Sale of Goods Act to fall back on.. Good Luck

Its worth a try ..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.