Debzjs Vs Capital One

DebzJS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Spoke to capital one today, who have agreed to send me copies of my statements for the past 6 years, Im actually scared to think how much the charges are going to amount up to, but as soon as I get the statements Im going to set the ball rolling with claiming the whole amount back.

Wish me luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had my statements from Capital One, and now am looking at claiming back in the region of £922.00

Im a bit confused though - Am I right saying that I can claim 29%odd interest as that is their rate, or do I just go for the standard 8%?

Sorry, i know im a bit slow!! lol

• 1 month later...

Hi debzjs -- first of all good luck. I've just successfully claimed against the halifax and am now looking at capital one. I've only had the account a couple of years, so cannot see there being too much in the way of charges, but every little helps. Could you tell me what charges you're claiming for?? Are you claiming for late payment or over limit?? Also, how much are you claiming -- you know that they're now "just" charging £12 as opposed to the £20. Are you claiming back all charges, whether £12 or £20 - or is it just the £8 difference that you're able to claim?? I did ok with Halifax, but I don't really know where to find these answers so hope you don't mind me asking.

Many thanks and good luck.

jaxads xx

------------------

Halifax - won £2218

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Sorry, didn't mean to be cheeky in my previous post when I said how much are you claiming -- I didn't mean how much personally, I just meant were you claiming the £20 or can you just claim the £8 difference!! It was only when I read the message back that I realised it sounded cheeky!!!! Sorry! :o

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

• 1 month later...