style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I in Big Discount Store November bought a laptop, but he was anything in the screen on February, and I bring to the store to correct a warranty. Shop held him for one month and said that outworn as a guarantee only if you will pay because it was my fault when the laptops are damaged. Agreed to pay, only to be repaired, but that my fault personally recognized. My computer was sent two months ago to repair, but still not come back. Each week promises that will be back next week and also had not been repaired, as one can not fix it. Then one week I was informed that he lost by sending the store will offer a new place. I went to the store, but there's nothing they do not know when the new will offer, as seen again promises that will be next week. Did not come. Today once again promised next week. How long will I live without my belongings, which I bought for £ 400, but now I have nothing. Or shop the following are allowed to pull up my property for so long? Interested in another firm last of these cases and said that it is possible to fix it within three days. I understand that you may have a large occupation, but still set for 3 month I don,t have my laptop.

Hi Roz

Welcome to CAG

1) What was the damage to the Laptop?

2) How much did you pay for the repair?

3) So you are saying the Computer was sent away to be repaired 2 months ago?

4) They have told you that they have lost your Laptop but the store will offer you a new laptop?

5) The store don't know anything about it.

What is the name of the company?