Threatening letter off Bryan Carter re Cap One debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI i have had a letter off BC dated the 13 of june 2011 regarding a cap one debt of £567.20 been paying Cap One for yrs mainly token payments.

Anyway the last couple of months this debt along with a few others I have missed the last 2/3 payments due to lots going on at home family stuff and i lost the plot a bit anyway need to get myself back in order.

Now so to try and stall him a bit till i get a new I & E done with CCCS so that i can send to all of my creditors am i correct in thinking that i need to Fredricksons who were phoning me 5 times a day and also BC a CCA request to but me a bit of time till i can get letters out with a new offer of payments.

HI i have had a letter off BC dated the 13 of june 2011 regarding a cap one debt of £567.20 been paying Cap One for yrs mainly token payments.

Anyway the last couple of months this debt along with a few others I have missed the last 2/3 payments due to lots going on at home family stuff and i lost the plot a bit anyway need to get myself back in order.

Now so to try and stall him a bit till i get a new I & E done with CCCS so that i can send to all of my creditors am i correct in thinking that i need to Fredricksons who were phoning me 5 times a day and also BC a CCA request to but me a bit of time till i can get letters out with a new offer of payments.

Yes CCA to Freds if they they are still chasing after passing the debt to Carter us a £1 postal order unsigned get proof of posting.

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...

got a letter of freds today saying they have refered the matter to their client Cap one Carter kept the postal order sent with their CCA freds returned their PO to me saying it was a duplicate as a copy of my agreement has been requested.

Been in touch with CCCS and going on a DMP in sept :whoo:

TTS

Need to have a look at my statements a bit *****d off as i write to them re my charges years ago 2007 and got to usual bog off letter and a lower amount followed by if u want to take it up with the Ombudsman u have 6 months from the date of this letter anyway my mother in law died a week later and then 3 months later my dad passed away very suddenly and all of this went by the wayside and i lost the plot for the next year a i was battling to find out what had happened to my dad in hospital, my ppi will not amount to much as it was only abt £5 per month in 2001/2002 but will have a look anything is better than nothing i suppose.

TTs

Need to have a look at my statements a bit *****d off as i write to them re my charges years ago 2007 and got to usual bog off letter and a lower amount followed by if u want to take it up with the Ombudsman u have 6 months from the date of this letter anyway my mother in law died a week later and then 3 months later my dad passed away very suddenly and all of this went by the wayside and i lost the plot for the next year a i was battling to find out what had happened to my dad in hospital, my ppi will not amount to much as it was only abt £5 per month in 2001/2002 but will have a look anything is better than nothing i suppose.

TTs

A £5 PPI charge from 2001 will be worth about £70 today plus additional interest at 8%.

It may be well worth while checking on charges,fees etc you never know whats lurking.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok just an update had a letter of Cap one re my CCA letter having no signature so have replied with the letter out of the CAG library

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?433-Debt-Letter-When-company-refuse-CCA-due-to-no-signature lets see where this one gets me.

TTS

Got to be the best move to make before any thing else.

Brig.

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have had my info sent to me re the cca request that i sent to cap one looks like they have sent me a reconstitited agreement and they say that this is ok could someone point me in the right direction for a spreadsheet so that i can work out how much i can claim for ppi as i may be able to get a chunk off this debt paid off.

TTS

ok i have had my info sent to me re the cca request that i sent to cap one looks like they have sent me a reconstitited agreement and they say that this is ok could someone point me in the right direction for a spreadsheet so that i can work out how much i can claim for ppi as i may be able to get a chunk off this debt paid off.

TTS

Hi

I've attached a spreadsheet that you can use.

Change the APR in the blue section to the one being operated on your card.

In the list section under the coloured bits, enter the date of the payment, a description and the amount. You only need to enter data in columns A, B and C. The rest of the calcs are done for you.

Then change your personal details in the blue section.

Download a consumer questionnaire from the fos website and send a reclaim letter to Cap1 with a copy of the spreadsheet and the questionnaire.

Regards

ims

CISheet.xls