log book loans and now the dvla please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Im seeking some advice Im very lost and dont know what to do

In September 2010 I lost my car after being on the sick I could not afford the repayments on the loan I had taken in December 2009.

Log book loans turned up and repossed my car...I was gutted but didnt know what to do...

just previously I have recieved a letter from the dvla saying that they are taking me to court for not changing the name of the registered keeper...

but if Im still the legal keeper why have I lost the car??? Im really confused and dont know what to do...

I suffer real depression and couldnt face acourt case Im due to go to court on the 7th July???

Ive read stuff of the bos etc but was hoping with the cars repossession the whole matter would disapear..stupid I know but Im that ill Ive just buried my head in the sand so to speak...

Any advice would be greatfully accepted

log book loans own the car and you were the registered keeper; I pressume they are saying you should of notified the that you are not the keeper now and log book are and sent the form to them accordingly. I imagine LBL have either sold it in on somebody is trying to register it in their name as the new keeper.

• 2 months later...