Lending stream / collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ,

Has anyone got an email address for lending streams collections iam getting no response from there info email address as i need to try and set up a payment plan asap

thanks

Hi,I'm having exactly the same problem with them this morning. I'm looking for a contact or just their bank details so I can start making the payments. I had no idea they would appear on my credit score! I just checked this morning! I assumed it would be the same as with most payday lenders that they don't appear! Oops!ThanksLucy

Hi,

I had the same, no replies to emails, so i telephoned them only once & set up a repayment plan they where fine to deal with. The bank details for lending stream are barclays bank plc, sort code 20-19-90 account no. 13434028 and use your loan account number for the reference. If you have more then one loan you will have to make a seperate payment to each loan, i.e. using each loan reference number.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

I have tried contacting LS by email,phone,letter etc but either get no reply or am left waiting on the phone for ages.

Are their bank details in this thread still correct and if so do I make the payment to LS or Barclays?

Apologies if I have missed the obvious as it has been a very long day

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

I have tried contacting LS by email,phone,letter etc but either get no reply or am left waiting on the phone for ages.

Are their bank details in this thread still correct and if so do I make the payment to LS or Barclays?

Apologies if I have missed the obvious as it has been a very long day

I would also recommend to try and send Lending Stream a copy of the processed payment in proof, I'd only just done this on my last repayment even sending a couple of days early and for a change I found I got a very quick reply back and their keeping to their word my account once with Resolution Recoveries is now closed so money does talk!! :humble: I was on a payment plan with these and while freely given their bank details used to have probs when it came to the standing order which they used to say was late even though sent on the day they would have taken a debit card payment.... :frown:

They seem to be working at night to just recently.

Edited by asmilecostsnothing
mistake

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)