Company still chasing money after I succeeded in court - statute barred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A private ltd. company I used to be a director of claimed in the small claim action that my company shares were paid for by my director's loan account in 2001 and that I'd never paid the director's loan off. Now as I did have a director's loan account but it was £70 in credit from 2002 until I left in 2009 and had never had the share debt in there, I know this wasn't true and was prepared to argue this in court. As it happened, the judge immediately told the company it was statute barred anyway, so no argument was ever heard.

The company has now written stating that, in fact, the shares were NEVER paid for and using standard regulations in table A, they've moved on to say if I don't pay for the shares now, they will be forfeited!

So in a court document, they've claimed the shares were paid for by my DLA, then when the judge says it's statute barred they actually then change their minds, go back on what they wrote in the small claim action and now are pursuing me for the same money but using a different argument! Am I able to contact the OFT to complain about the company's actions, do you know please?