need help birmingham midshires

buck rogers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI again its all going off here the AQ has landed with BM's defence now i thought that they would put a really good defence but to be honest i was rather dissapointed. basicaly they said cause its in the contract you signed its legal so there. and we all know just cause somthings in a contract dont make it legal- see several hundered bank charge claims.

bit strange but if thats all they have to offer then so be it ill not complain. ill ask for standard disclosure in the AQ lets see if they can prove that 5% is an accurate estimation of their losses.

I was surprised with my defence too. Seemed too easy to answer the AQ with the defence they have filed. Oh well we just have to wait and see. My court date should be mailed to me any day now.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 5 weeks later...

well its seams its all go.DLA are now involved in my case. interesting i see there has been alot of talk about this. has any one been taken to court by these guys?

they are trying to get my case in to the multitrack even tho its only £3300 they are saying it is a complicated legal issue, cant see how it can be all they have to do is show how they came up with my erc and why they sent me 2 different ones. any way i thik they want the multi track so shey can claim costs and scare me in to quitting. bit i have no money so they cant take it! hay ho lets see what the allocation hearing brings.

Are you aware of recent developments:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/62003-important-mortgage-claimants-please.html

See also UKaviator & Biffa's threads they managed to negotiate out with a tidy sum with Birmingham Midshires. But you'll need to act fast.

All the best

Zoot

Buck check out mine and Ukaviators threads, DO NOT TAKE THIS ANY FURTHER !!!! Contact Rchel Hinchliffe at Birmingham Mids (HBOS) and negotiate a settlement, i would advise in your case about £1,800 plus your costs. Rachels number can be found on UK;s thread. Do it now before D.L Pipers starts working on your case.......BIFFA