Schedule of Inhibtion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a schedule of Inhibition which was granted in 2008. This debt was cleared in April 2010 and I was told I would receive written confirmation when the inhibition was lifted. I have heard nothing since. Where do I check to see if it has been lifted? The messenger in arms firm that delivered it can't help me and Creations solicitors - (Greenhalghs) won't return my phonecalls now the debt is settled.

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

If the solicitors don't return you call, then write to them requesting that the Inhibition be lifted. I should however point out that there will be a fee to have it removed. If the company ignore your letters, take the matter up with the Law Society of Scotland.

Thanks for the advice Crocdoc. I'm trying to track down an address to write to them, they don't make it easy though! Does it cost a lot to have the schedule of Inhibition removed?

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D