#LloydsTSB : evidence of staff incentives

hybrid77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for reading.

we have an ongoing case with Lloyds (in Legal Issues) ... last nail in the coffin is some evidence that the account manager / sales person gained some benefit from our loan (in 2008) ... commision, sales incentive, or meeting a target. I've found loads of hearsay, but nothing concrete. We can use CPR 18 as a last resort, but I'm hoping someone here knows of some evidence that's already in the public domain

Thanks

if the account manager would have benefitted from mis-selling a £10,000 loan?

she applied for a £16,000 consolidation loan 30 minutes before our appointment, in husbands name when he had no debt to condolidate and no income. We asked for a £2,500 loan in my name, she told us it was declined and my credit rating was bad so I wouldn't get a loan elsewhere, then persuaded us to get a £10k loan in husbands name. In actual fact, she didn't even apply for a loan in my name. We think she needed to cover up the £16k application by getting an actual application. There's loads of other dodgy stuff that I'm confident enough arguing unfair relationship in court with the evidence we have, but it's getting into the realms of fraud and I don't even want to open that can of worms without some evidence that she benefitted, but they might and somehow twist it round.

Solicitors are now using delaying tactics (would we like to negotiate payments, can they have an extension for witness statements). We're waiting on court's approval for an amended defence and part 20 counterclaim, hoping it would get them to discontinue before we get the counterclaim in, but not heard anything yet (they're still replying to correspondence from early April)