BRITANNIA #parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I received a Britannia parking ticket at a site where the manager had authorised my car to park there, I do also park there regualrly and receive no ticket as I said authorised by the site manager. The parking site is monitored for them by Britannia.

I had also placed a permit/headed paper saying this vehicle is authorised to park here, which is why I never received a fine previously.

Now I have received a 'PARKING CHARGE NOTICE- NOTICE TO OWNER' it was previously £30 and now £60 with an additional late payment charge of £15.

Please advise

Thanks

Just ignore, it's as simple as that. You don't owe them a penny. Your case is no different to the many others featured on here and on other forums. And, by the way. it's not a "fine", it's an invoice which you don't have to pay.

Smile and ignore! whatever letter that folow and no matter how real and threatening they look, ignore!

You can probably get a prediction on here as to what they will say.

Just another dodgy parking co..:lol:

Edited by Andy77799
scam came up problem

Ok thanks guys.

I have ignored one before but I was living at a diff address so the latest I received for that was a few debt collectors letters and that was it. Now I am at my permanent address I am a bit more worried....

Does this affect credit rating..? I will let you know if I receive any more letters

thanks

No - it doesn't affect your credit rating at all. The Debt Collector has no legal powers whatsoever in this situation and can only write to threaten you in an attempt to get you to pay.

It doesn't matter what they threaten - you had permission to park there!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

If I sent you a fine for £1000000 because I dont like the colour of your shoes, would you pay! Nope!

Same thing, dont even contact them and just sit back and collect the set! I love `em!

• 1 year later...

Pfines.com is a New website, which allows anonymous registration of parking fines.

Statistics is used as a tool, on parking lots and parking companies so, one easier can get an overview of the extent of fines. The user can send a message to other users who have received fines in the same parking lot, and you can receive messages from others. This enables people to create a common voice towards parking companies.

Sincerely,

Developed by:

Tommy Clemmensen (programmer)

Should be Pcharges.com

Thank you for your kind comments!

There are basically two reasons for that:

1. there are really not so many suitable .com name/websites to choose from

as one might think,

2. it is an international site, and although it's more 'right' in British English to say 'charge', a word like 'fine' is more understandable in other languages, let's say, Danish/Swedish, where the developer is from. It's difficult to please everybody..

Let's all spread the word to help ourselves outhere:-)