Provident chasing old vodafone debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The debt was at least 5 years ago!

If I wrote/called you, would you start paying money just because I said so??

NO, you wouldn't. This is probably staue Barred, thats why she wants you to sign something. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING.

If she rings you again, tell her you are passing her number to the local poilce (Non urgent calls) and DO SO.

Do NOT meet her and do NOT pay her anything.

Have a look on this site for Leevodaphone, he may be able to help you.

Jogs

• Haha 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember when the last time I made a payment because it has been so long ago! Even though I agreed to meet the woman on Tuesday she text me today askin to meet at half 4 beacuse she was in the area!

If I call her and refuse to meet can she come to my house? Also what do you mean by ' send WESCOT a prove it letter'!

Thanks all for the quick replies! Im so worried!

If she comes to your house you ask her to leave. If she refuses, she committs a Criminal act. So call the Police.

I'll post links to two letters you need!

Jogs

To update, I text the woman from provident stating: After seeking advice I will not be meeting you this evening (Tuesday 3rd May) and I have sent letters direct to provident regarding the matter. Could you cease all calls and texts to my mobile and parents landline and I deem this harassment! Also, any home visits will be classed as trespass and in each instance I will notify the police. I require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

She replied by texting:

Hello sorry if i have affended u i was only trying to do my job.All paper work will b returned to main head office but it could come back to provident in the furture thanks

I also posted this morning the letters you advised me to send to provident!

Its amazing how quick she backed off!

Well done you

Jogs