#parking : trying to pay APCOA!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help. Picked up a fine from APCOA on Tuesday at the local hospital. £40 but the notice says reduced to £15 if paid within 14 days. However, neither the phone line or online site will accept £15 as a valid payment & want to take the full amount. There is no option to speak to a human of course. Anyone have any experience of this or is it a trip to the post office for a postal order?

All help appreciated.

You do realise that you don't have to pay this if you don't want to? You don't owe them any sort of penalty charge and they can't do anything to make you pay anyway - they'll just write you letters trying to persuade you. Why not just ignore them instaed?

Werent these guys one of the first PPC's that famously took a school teacher to court and lost , quite miserably. If I remember right British and german news teams took the story up ( I think these cheeky little so and so's are German)

It isn't a 'fine' it is a request to pay them £15 or they will write you some nasty letters.

If I ask you for £15 will you try and pay me? Didn't think so :lol:

Do as the man says and ignore them. Save your money.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

yeah ignore the [problem] letter and ballif threats and court threats and debt collectors etc it`s all just ink on paper and worthelss!

A [problem]!

If I asked you to send me £20000 cos I dont like the colour of your shoes, would you pay??!

No

Its the same unenforceable thing! I did from the advice on here ignore an NCP "fine" for £80 and laughed at the resukts from worthing car park!

Not stopped laughing since and sent this site a payment for the fun of it! Which helps them of course.

Andy

Can anyone help. Picked up a fine from APCOA on Tuesday at the local hospital. £40 but the notice says reduced to £15 if paid within 14 days. However, neither the phone line or online site will accept £15 as a valid payment & want to take the full amount. There is no option to speak to a human of course. Anyone have any experience of this or is it a trip to the post office for a postal order?

All help appreciated.

No, none of us have experience of this as we have never paid a private parking ticket. Have collected loads though!

Your thread amazed me - have you not read any info about private parking tickets? Why on earth would you even consider paying one?