CCA Requested Lewis Grp, Someones elses credit agreement returned

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhhh, poor old welscum are disappointed..diddums...

As for experto credite, they are far from experts in anything let alone credit!

IMO wait until the next bunch of clowns write to you, then send them the "In dispute" letter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Recieved a letter this morning again to my girlfriends house from Experto, says along the lines of they have tried to contact me via letter and Telephone and it looks as if im not going to pay the debt so they are recomending the client (welcome) to take further action.

they would like to prevent this from happening but in order to do this they need a commitment to clear the balance.

should I send the dispute letter to experto or welcome?

What utter drivel they send out......jeez...less talk more action, how on earth these clowns are still able to make a profit is anyone's guess? Oh wait a minute, I know, they keep on selling unenforceable debt portfolios to each other and fabricating money a bit like the rest of the financial industry!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Wouldn't want to BOO, there still

some nutters out there who want us

to take on the looters and other ****:-x:jaw::frusty:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

on the template that Boo posted http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?426-A-letter-when-the-account-has-been-passed-to-another-debt-collection-agency

were it says "As **original creditor/name of debt collection agency**

should that be lewis or welcome? as it was Lewis that failed to give me a legible CCA but I have the agreement with Welcome

as set out below:-

am in receipt of your letter dated XXXXX

This account is in dispute with Welcome Finance and has been since ****** .

Not only is this a breach of the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 in line with the Office Of Fair Trading's debt collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

My previous dispute from **DATE** has NOT been answered.

As Welcome Finance are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act agreement request and have also breached *s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to Welcome Finance for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as Experto Credite cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If Experto Credite chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that any continued pursuit is in violation of the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 in line with the Office Of Fair Tradings Collection Guidelines

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Then put their name in that sentence.......then enjoy your weekend and post it Tuesday...........2nd class (get Proof of posting from the PO counter)

• 2 weeks later...

lol

unfortunatly i still have 30+ years till that day.

I recieved a letter from Experto yesterday, I guess the letter I posted recorded tuesday crossed them in the post.

Their letter says they are prepaired to offer me an installment plan of £10 a month which is interest free..

I have to call them to discuss a repayment plan and my preffered method of payment immediatley to take advantage of this offer.

the only alternative option is to inform their client to commence further action to recover the outstanding balance..

not a bad offer saying THEY SAY I owe them £1159, 9 years to pay it is almost laughable

Hm, so it isn't that then?

I wonder what they are playing at?

However, the demand that you call them, is shady to say the least, as we all know, phone calls are out of the question.

Have they given you a specific deadline to take up this "once in a lifetime offer"?

the letter is as follows as i dont have access to a scanner at the moment.

as a final option prior to any escalation, we are prepaired to offer you an installment plan of £10 per month, which is free of any interest charges.

Please call us to discuss the repayment plan and your preferred payment method and return the Direct Debt slip below immediatly to take advantage of this offer. The only alternative at this point is for us to recommend to our client that they commence further action to recover the outstanding balance from you.