PriorityOne vs. Fredrickson International

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I think my letter upset them !!! I also sent them a account in dispute letter asking for it to be passed back to the OC they now say the oc has sent all details for the S78 to me so can I please pay them :-) let see what they do next

Haha.... that's what I got.

Sorry Westcot but s78 wasn't mentioned even once in my complaint... so back to the question under CPUTR you must go!

Awaiting their next piece of bog roll before responding though.... :-)

Hi P1 - what a saga - Tolstoy aint got nothing on you!

I am following with great interest as I am heading this way myself - currently with Freds and their sidekicks B Carter and doing battle over the proof. Last missive I sent was threatening FOS over phone calls responded by Freds saying they were not pursuing and same day I got a letter from their mates Carters saying paying up or else! I have responded to Freds saying not happy with their response to my complaint and they have to respond and refund/compensate and call of the dogs or I will take to FOS (This will cost em £500 for having the case reviewed - which is more than they are chasing me for)!

My advice to anyone - report to FSA/FOS/Trading Standards and anyone else who will listen - cause the leaches as much aggro as you can!!

Good luck P1 !!

Good luck with yours too Susie.... don't forget to complain to the SRA re. Mr. Carter & co. if they start behaving all big and mighty. I'm not precisely sure what made them back off in my case but it was a combo of CPUTR and involving the SRA.

Shout of you need any pointers.

:-)

Just an update on my tussle with freds and BC - Freds have responded to my complaint saying they have closed the account and called off their pet mongrels Carters!

I have now passed my complaint to the FOS as I am not happy with Freds final response as they did not offer me compensation for their harrassment!! Not that I expect to get any but if Freds get a nice £500 fee from FOS for looking into the case I will be more than happy!

Happy letter writing P1 and good luck to anyone else taking these ***** on!

Just an update on my tussle with freds and BC - Freds have responded to my complaint saying they have closed the account and called off their pet mongrels Carters!

I have now passed my complaint to the FOS as I am not happy with Freds final response as they did not offer me compensation for their harrassment!! Not that I expect to get any but if Freds get a nice £500 fee from FOS for looking into the case I will be more than happy!

Happy letter writing P1 and good luck to anyone else taking these ***** on!

Excellent result.... well done!! :whoo:

• 1 month later...

Hi P1 Seasons greetings hope you had a good one ? looks like wescots have a pet solicitor have you heard of Nelson Guest and Partners ? look a bit suspect yo me :-) got wescots address on the back of the envelope and using the same fonts looks a bit Green and co ish :-) lol

CB

• Haha 1

Still Fighting 4 PPI claims getting there slowly :smile:

Hi P1 Seasons greetings hope you had a good one ? looks like wescots have a pet solicitor have you heard of Nelson Guest and Partners ? look a bit suspect yo me :-) got wescots address on the back of the envelope and using the same fonts looks a bit Green and co ish :-) lol

CB

Yes, these are linked to Westcot (for rent, as Brig has said)..... although I haven't yet had the pleasure of their acquaintance. Westcot threatened me with a home visit some weeks ago.... and then I found a dead snake in my garage :!: so assumed I must have missed them..... :lol:

Hope you've had a great Christmas too Curly.... I'm having a really LAZY day today.... not even dressed! :|:lol:

Edited by PriorityOne

ha ha ha nice one P1 the crafty snakes in the grass:-) lol lazy day here also just triing to get a new laptop up and running not having much luck time for a walk me thinks have fantastic new year

CB

Still Fighting 4 PPI claims getting there slowly :smile:

• 4 months later...