Halifax > Wescott > iQor > Geoffery ParkerBourne..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm looking for some advice in regards to Halifax > Wescott > iQor > Geoffery ParkerBourne..

My fiance apparently incurred bank charges of £367.80 with Halifax some time back though he feels they were wrongly given. We had an agreement with Wescott to pay £20 a month back but on a £350 a month wage after bills and food etc its pretty tough. So we stopped the payments, had a numerous amount of letters and calls from iQor and now have received a letter from Geoffery ParkerBoune stating we have seven days to pay the full payment else legal action will be taken.

I was slightly suspicious of the letter after all I read about iQor before and came across this forum about GPB to which I have seen i'm not the only person to have dealings with them.

I'm not the most clued up person about things like this so any advice anyone can give me would be extremely appreciated as we are unsure how to proceed with this.

Thanks.