style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Stay of Execution is still going ahead. Just waiting to hear from the Court. I didnt realise that the HCEO made a charge for payments. That is something they didnt tell me. I also asked about the having their charges removed as they hadnt levied on any goods but they just ignored it. Take that as a no then I presume. National Debtline said the HCEO are the worst for not removing charges. They said I might have to take them to court to have them removed, but that will cost more money. How on earth do they expect you to pay a debt completely if they keep banging charges on. I will put another post on when we hear from the Court. Thanks for your advice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of their fees can be challenged quite successfully without the need for for any further Court action. Some HCEO's load all their fees before they even leave the office, I assume done on the principle that the person they are charging will never know any different. Best get this bit out of the way first, then address the charges later - if you did use their fees as a reason for the Stay some Judges look at what they have charged and I know of 1 person who had fees of over £1k reduced to £300!

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]