Hard copies of the Experian Letter pp1&2

SurlyBonds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reading between the lines I think I can see what's happened here.

It is an odd one. Not least beacause SB has given up his time and expertise so readily and selflesly and it has, in the main, been welcomed by the site owners.

There is, of course, nothing positive to be gained by insulting individual members of the forums, however, if that individual has registered with the site as a representative of an institution which operates in the unfair or unlawful manner this site has come to abhor then they should expect to be challenged or recieve some flak. This is certainly true when they seem to have registered merely to spout propoganda without indulging in any meaningful discussion of the subject matter.

As for whether SB's advice is morally just, this is a seperate issue. I don't neccessarily agree with every point he's made but I respect his right to advise people where they feel they have no other option. Elsewhere on the site there are individuals questioning the morality of reclaiming bank charges but as this is an issue the mods are in favour of, it is the naysayers who are decried. In this case the some of the mods,(and some site-helpers), disagree with SB and he is given the same treatment.

SB has dispensed his advice, sometimes passionately, to those who wish to take it on board and action it as they see fit. Whether a mods opinion is contrary to his own is a moot point as he does have legalities on his side and it therefore falls within the remit of CAG.

Moderation does not equal invalid censorship.

• Haha 1

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is going on? get this sorted guys - SB might wind up a few people, but he has helped far more.

That is a very good point.

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks