Advice needed Nationwide Non compliance

rff04
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nationwide lodged default on credit file on Feb 2008 and didnt know anything about it

Sent standard template letter requesting copy of agreement etc. £1 postal order included. Sent recorded delivery 22.09.2010 and signed for on24.09.2010

Nothing heard so sent another recorded delivery letter on 4.01.11 saying please remove data as unsubstantiated

Received letter from nationwide date 17.01.11 saying going to investigate my concerns and should be in a position to issue a response by 07.02.11.

Surely they have have not complied with my original request which i made on the 24.09.2011? Can i do anything about this?

I have copies of letters sent, copies of recorded delivery slips and copy of postal order

Hi...rff04.........the template letter as you sent £1 this was a CCA letter????????????if the answer is yes then you need to send Account in dispute letter .....to remove the default from your credit file is a little more difficult................did Nationwide send you a letter in Jan/Feb 2008 regarding the Default??????????????????................FS

Sorry for delay in replying, yes the I had a bank a/c with the nationwide which i stpped using as i transferred all my wages and direct debits to the co_op. The nationwide a/c was left dormant with a few pounds in it and never heard from again and am still living at the same address

rffo4 perhaps I am not reading your thread properly,You say you had a Nationwide account and left a few pounds in the account and transferred your banking to the Co-op?

During a period in 2008 did you have a debt problem with Nationwide,as they lodged a Default? If not there should not be a Default

Would this be the reason for making a CCA request?

Did you actually close the Nationwide account? FS