Last and final pop at a DCA - SAR them!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Every SAR seems to be aimed at the original creditor to get the statements etc for charges etc etc.

If all is failing with a DCA and there appears no way out then SAR them if you can. For the £10 fee they have to send everything on file they hold about you. This includes screen prints and this is where they can slip up. Having worked at a DCA before (boo hiss boo) we were always being drilled into us watch what comments we put on screen as debtors have the right to see them and if there is the slightest offensive remark then they can be sued. So "Snotty woman called offering piddly amount" can get them into serious trouble..... what a shame!! :roll:

Debt Managers (Barclaycard) £7150 - CCA sent - poor photcopy of app form - they rtnd acct to BC. Then Robinson Way come on scene - sent packing straight away. Will they try a third attempt????? :) Yes they did, roll on Westcot, told them were to stuff it. Not heard anything since but Lowell Financial have been searching my credit file. Round 4, ding a ling ling!!:D Now Crapquest on the scene - bought the debt and want the balance... don't think so 8)

Equidebt (Co-Operative Visa) £6800 - CCA sent in June - no response still!! Was Ex-Northern Rock card so probably lost. Equidebt have now agreed to write off and remove credit ref listing completely!!! :lol:

Robinson Way (Abbey) - debt sold to RW £1840 - await letter from them....cant CCA as bank account.... agreed to settle for £368 :-D

Frankly I think its a good idea, one DCA repeatedly told me A was B until they were blue in the face. I let the whole thing go quiet for 7 months then SAR'd them. I now have enough on them to take them to court. They hung themselves in the information they sent out.