Wallet v NatWest

Wheresmewallet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got this - The claimant has not shown that sge has reasonable grounds for bringing this claim and despite the defendant requesting that the Claimant remedy the lack of particulary pleaded in the Particulars of claim, the claimant has failed to do so. inlight of this the defendant may amend its defence or apply to strike out.

It looks like youve got what I got but in differnt words - have alook at my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/35643-ok-what-now-2.html

I think its them being muppets again. I know and you know that we have done everythign we are supposed to. For heavens sake just look at our own posts and how paraniod we have been by asking questions here every step of the way!

Im sure we have dotted our eyes and crossed our tees!!!!

Honestly if they were going strike out, why would they have offered you 50% and me 80% last week!!!

Think they forgot halloween was last weeks.

LISTEN COBBLERS - IM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!!!!!

Not paranioa honey just making sure we are doing it correctly - after all they are the alleged legal experts not us! Anyway asking q's and posting answers helps others who are in same position and might stop cobbetts when they do their daily scan of board wasting any more trees.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think.....I wonder which hocky internet college cobblers order their degrees from?

You think if they had gen degrees they would stop asking for prt18 in small claims etc etc after all "they are supposed to be the experts" LMAO!!!

......I dream of a land.......a land where cobblers......settle when they know they are beat.......and all the little people.........who live in CAG land......spend their money.......and live happily ever after.......now the evil wicked solictors......have been banished from the bar...... THE END

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Do you think.....I wonder which hocky internet college cobblers order their degrees from?

You think if they had gen degrees they would stop asking for prt18 in small claims etc etc after all "they are supposed to be the experts" LMAO!!!

......I dream of a land.......a land where cobblers......settle when they know they are beat.......and all the little people.........who live in CAG land......spend their money.......and live happily ever after.......now the evil wicked solictors......have been banished from the bar...... THE END

36_1_20.gif

I aint had a look around yet Giz, but your reply

letters to court with a covering letter objecting to the case management conference and requesting a full hearing.

Do you Giz, or anyone know how the letter should be worded to send to court

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZN

36_1_20.gif

I aint had a look around yet Giz, but your reply

letters to court with a covering letter objecting to the case management conference and requesting a full hearing.

Do you Giz, or anyone know how the letter should be worded to send to court

I send the letter below from my thread here - you will ahve to modify it slightly for court but is the basis of what you are saying - I sent this to court as well to put on file.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/41199-nat-west-2nd-claim.html

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for letter dated 2 November and the enclosed defence, which I acknowledge, receipt of.

With regard to paragraph 1, 2 & 3 of your clients defence, it is my belief that the claim is correctly particularised and that when issuing the claim a schedule of charges was submitted to the court with each copy of the claim. If you are saying that the court did not forward these on to you, then that I believe is a matter to be brought to the attention of the court manager. Please confirm that this is the case, and I will request that the court looks into the situation.

In addition I have supplied your client on 2 occasions a schedule of charges and interest that I am claiming, which was compiled solely from information sent to be by your client. However for ease of reference I have enclosed a further copy of the schedule of charges and confirm that the account number that I am claiming on is xxxxxx, and the sort code is xx-xx-xx

I therefore will be objecting to your request upon allocation for a case management conference as the claim is in fact correctly particularised, and will be requesting a full hearing in the small claims track

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

4_1_204.gif

Great stuff Giz.

Much appreciated.

It will need a bit of editing though to suit the response to their AQ. Any ideas?

What is the difference between what their AQ says in Section G - Case management directions cannot be proposed until the Claimant serves a Reply to the Request for Further Information which was due on 31 October 2006. In light of this, the Defendant may amend it's Defence or apply to strike out and Case Management Conference in your letter?

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZN

:D GET IN THERE.:D

I'VE WON AGAINST THE NATWEST

4_1_105.gif

Full amount received including Interest etc

AND I HAVE ALSO CLAIMED COSTS OF:

- LETTERS SENT

- TIME SPENT ON DOCUMENT PREPERATION

- STATIONARY USAGE

ETC..

THE WHOLE LOT

From a very happy Tone - aka Wheresmewallet

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZN

WHEREMYWALLET

REALLY GOOD TO HEAR YOU HAVE WON CONGRATULATIONS

CAN I JUST ASK I RECIEVED THE SAME DETAILS IN THE COPY OF AQ FROM COBBETS ABOUT CASE MANAGEMENT DID YOU SEND THE LETTER ABOVE TO THEM, OR DID YOU RECIEVE THE PAYMENT FIRST.

JUST WANTED TO KNOW AS NOT SURE WHETHER I SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS OR SIT TIGHT FOR A BIT LONGER.

CONGRATUALTION AGAIN

23/08/06 RECIEVED STATMENTS:) 25/08/06 SENT PREM LETTER

WHEREMYWALLET

REALLY GOOD TO HEAR YOU HAVE WON CONGRATULATIONS

CAN I JUST ASK I RECIEVED THE SAME DETAILS IN THE COPY OF AQ FROM COBBETS ABOUT CASE MANAGEMENT DID YOU SEND THE LETTER ABOVE TO THEM, OR DID YOU RECIEVE THE PAYMENT FIRST.

JUST WANTED TO KNOW AS NOT SURE WHETHER I SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS OR SIT TIGHT FOR A BIT LONGER.

CONGRATUALTION AGAIN

The AQ came on Tuesday, AS did the post office note to say there was a special delivery awaiting me down at the Chesterfield collection office.

I did not send any more letters to them. The last one was the reply to the CPR 18.

So sit tight and you may be about to receive your cheque soon

Thanks for the congrats byetheway;)

Wallet do you think mine will come tomorrow then since we are at the the stage stage bar the fact I seem to get my letters a day or two behind you!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh I got all butterflys in my tummy now!!!!!

Though They may be a bitt different with me coz of my default notice be hears hoping hey guy!!!!

Well done Wallet!!!!!! So when you coming down for that drink then!!!!

What do you reckon Giz?

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Maybe they'll send me the settlement cheque and i just push through the courts the default issue?

That would be nice - well we'll see maybe tomro or monday - very hard but im trying not to get excited and my hopes up!!!!

Wallet you said that you had a card to go to the post office? Was this for your cobberts letter? Was it a royal mail card?

I ask beacuse Ive got the same thing delivered yesturdy (but not from royal mail) saying they are goin to try to deliver again as the item needed a signature, and I am expecting something else (but cant see how that would need a sig - but you never know).

Any way your answer would be appreciated

Giz - have you heard anything yet?

Allyxia

Heard nothing.

When is your letter beibg redelivered.

Just had post and I have receive from Cobbetts - wait for it an offer of £600 - and a copy of the letter that I had about 4 weeks ago? Idiots I thibk they are confusing claims.

I dont know if it is my cobblers letter.

Thing is I was expecting a pair of boots and soem trousers from mail order. Now trouser were hidden by plant, but no sign of boots just a card saying redelivery today as signature was required.

Now if it was the boots (they from same company) why would they need a sig and not the trousers? Why leave the trousers hidden and not the boots?

Pain in bum thou they delivered at 310 yest and im hoping they notgoing to so that again today as its school run time!!

My belly feels like its done 600 sit ups it so tite!!!! I feel sick!!!!

Id love to know what card wallet had about his letter was ita royal mail or courier????????

He probably down the pub drinking his pay out as we type Giz!!!!!

Allyxia

I dont know if it is my cobblers letter.

Thing is I was expecting a pair of boots and soem trousers from mail order. Now trouser were hidden by plant, but no sign of boots just a card saying redelivery today as signature was required.

Now if it was the boots (they from same company) why would they need a sig and not the trousers? Why leave the trousers hidden and not the boots?

Pain in bum thou they delivered at 310 yest and im hoping they notgoing to so that again today as its school run time!!

My belly feels like its done 600 sit ups it so tite!!!! I feel sick!!!!

Id love to know what card wallet had about his letter was ita royal mail or courier????????

He probably down the pub drinking his pay out as we type Giz!!!!!

I reckon it's your cheque.

I have stuck a letter to the idiots on my thread - see what you think.

Hi guys n' girls

Been busy cutting trees down this morning so not been about. I may send the wood to cobbetts so they can produce some more paper for the comics they send out:rolleyes:

I got a Royal Mail card through the post and immediatly suspected it may be the cheque - even though cobbetts sent me their dodgy AQ the same day. So off to the collection office in Chesterfield with my ID (driving license) and they handed over a envelope with the Cobblers stamp on it.

I've a feeling you will very soon be in the possession of a nice cheque

Not down the pub.........yet. Going to the pub at tea time and getting sh*tfaced

13_4_8.gif

Cheers

Tony

oh dear maybe it does not bode well for allyxia........as allyxia has been in receipt of cobbets aq for 4 days now!!!!!!

ive not had any other news from them!!!

wont be celebrating just yet then!!!!

did you have a nice bday wallet?

Allyxia

oh dear maybe it does not bode well for allyxia........as allyxia has been in receipt of cobbets aq for 4 days now!!!!!!

ive not had any other news from them!!!

wont be celebrating just yet then!!!!

did you have a nice bday wallet?

Patience my dear friend (says me)4_18_5.gif

Had a cracking weekend in London. Went to a West End Show, London Eye, Sight Seeing, Beer

26_8_1.gif

Very expensive though. Mind you, money is no problem lately:D

Oh S** you stop rubbing it in - cheeky b****R!!!

(*&(*&)(*^%^$%$£%(

Ah well nothingin todays post - I reckon if I not had anything by tues, mine may go down a differenyt track.

Had notification this am anyway that my case is back in Merthyr so watch this space

Allyxia

(*&(*&)(*^%^$%$£%(

Ah well nothingin todays post - I reckon if I not had anything by tues, mine may go down a differenyt track.

Had notification this am anyway that my case is back in Merthyr so watch this space

Well at least that is something - just a waiting game now - cobbetts seem to have a 14 day turn around for post - so that'll be beginning of wee kfor you I guess - but read what I sent you re the default before you accept cheque.

(*&(*&)(*^%^$%$£%(

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Trust me Ally. You will be a very happy welsh bunny this time next week...I hope

11_14_4.gif

Aye I will Gizz. Checked my CR this am and despite not using the account since 2001 they didnt actually default me until 2003 so it got another 3 years left to run. With that and that post in mind I need to weigh up whether I can afford at this current time to turn away nearly 2.5K for the sake of that default!!

Tony - I blooming hope so, the rush of my previous settlement wore off a long time ago so need another boost in this saga!!!!

Bet you feel Bl**dy Good thou eh!!! Hangover permitting!!!!!!

Gix do you think we need to drag him downhere on the 15th?

Allyxia

Aye I will Gizz. Checked my CR this am and despite not using the account since 2001 they didnt actually default me until 2003 so it got another 3 years left to run. With that and that post in mind I need to weigh up whether I can afford at this current time to turn away nearly 2.5K for the sake of that default!!

Tony - I blooming hope so, the rush of my previous settlement wore off a long time ago so need another boost in this saga!!!!

Bet you feel Bl**dy Good thou eh!!! Hangover permitting!!!!!!

Gix do you think we need to drag him downhere on the 15th?

Seems like a good idea.