style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I did a court claim against a bank, I had to get a current statement from the benefits agency. When claiming a fee exemption, the statement had to be within one month of filing your documents. I did go into my local DWP for a copy and they did it there and then

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi, I have just read through the booklet explaining evidence needed for benefits relating to the waiver of the court costs and it doesn't mention disability benefit at all, only income support. As I receive my income support from the jobcentre would it be better to phone them and ask them to send me the letter?

Also in the process of filling in my bankruptcy form I read that it says to' state former address at which debtor may have incurred debts still unpaid'. As I started using my credit card at another address eight years ago, do I have to fill my old address in?

It also mentions 'any property due to you under wills or trust'. I know I am mentioned in my Mothers will, but she is relatively fit and healthy.Do I put this on the form or is it just relevant to money / property that is due to you very soon. Sorry for so many questions.

Adraid I can't help you in regards the waiver, i'm sure someone will come along with an answer to that.

Your other two questions, yes put your former address down but highlight the date you left that address.

Regarding the wills question, I would say the answer presently is none, the court and more so the Official Receiver are trying to determine what assets you have that need dealing with when you are made bankrupt. If that question is still nagging you then I would suggest you bring it up in your interview with the Official Receiver after the order is made.