Can RBS Close Accounts there and then???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me and my partner have a seprate account each with RBS and 2 Joint accounts with them. In 2008/9 I had lost my job and had got in to some difficulty with them thru charges etc on my account, for several months we had several repayments plans, however in the end in 2009 i got a loan with them to clear of my overdraft and bring account up to date which we did and all was fine, then charges happened again and it was agreed a new overdraft of £300 was added to myaccount, this has been for almost 7/8 months now and have been in control of it. But now on my other account they paid a direct debit (when I had no funds) so that account is overdrawn and my loan payment has been missed. The reason for my question is they told me if this happened again they would have to default my account and we will have to bank elsewhere will they do this automatically and freeze our accounts and money?

Thanks

They have not yet contacted me so i am assuming by tomorrow or tuesday my acount will have been moved to collections so will try my best to keep my accounts :0) thanks for your advice

and on the charges note i think i will maybe look in to that thanks