MBNA Reston's solictors, Judge J Aldershot and farnham county court , corruption, boys network

thinkb4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can any one help me.

Accoriding to the consumer credit act if I fall into dificuly in paying back my debt to MBNA/Restons's Solicitors , they are supposed to work with me to to reach a solutions. More importantly if MBNA/Restons's Solicitors offer a repayement plan and I keep up with it they should not beable to secure their debt with a full charging order.

If MBNA/Restons's Solicitors reach an agreement with me as long as I obibide by that agreemant any further action to seure their debt against my home with a full charging order in in breach of the confirmation they gave to a county court that a settlement had been reached.

So why would district judge J of Alderasot and Farnam County court award thema full charging order against my home without listinening to all the circumstancesaround this case? Is their any favouers that have been exchanged or any personal relationships that have influenced this decsiosn?

Why would district Judge J of Aldershot and Farnham county court not take into consideration my dissability and the fact that my home has a chiar lift, walk in bath , hand gripes to enbleme to live as normall a life as I can because I am dissabled?

Why would district Judge J of Aldershot and Farnham county court ignore an offer by supports to give a seured gurante for the money i owe MBNA/Restons.t

I have a strong feeling that favours have been exchanged in return for district judge j to turn a blind eye to my legal rights.

I am allso convinved that I am not the only individual to suffer corruption at the hand of district judge J.

So what can we do about the failing standards of intregrety and fairenesss with our judical system. Please let me know your thughts.

Edited by thinkb4

Hi think

You clearly need to complain if you feel that you have been treated unfairly, heres some info on judicial conduct - http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/guidance_guide_to_judicial_conduct_update_2008.pdf

If there is anything other then the decision, you can complain to http://www.judicialcomplaints.gov.uk/complaints/complaints_mag.htm

If it's the decision then you can lodge an appeal, but seek advice from CAB. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/infoabout/appeals/index.htm

Thanks for your replies. I have posted on another post what action I intend to take next against MBNA/Reston's solicitors.

I want to be very clear about my concerns with a particular Judge ( Judge J). The complaint is not about the Judgment or even the breach of Judicial process both of which are questionable.

My complaint is that Judge J refused to recognize my medical condition as a disability and failed to make appropriate allowances for that.

Judge J was not impartial at the hearing and clearly showed favoritism the claimant.

Judge J , by impluying that I would have no legal protection in my counter claim against MBNA/Restons,without hearing the case and a case that he had chosen to hear in March 2011, effectivly behaved in a threatning manner towards me.

Their is probable reason to believe that Judge J had a conflict of interest in hearing this case. Since 2008 Judge J has manged to be involved in at least four cases involving me and Reston's solicitors and on each occasion he has made questionable judgements in favour of Reston's solicitors.

It is not natural that all of my cases involving Reston's solicitors should have been heard by the same district Judge and more importantly where I have brought case's against Restons who are based in Northampton I see no reason why the case's was moved to Aldershot and Farnham county court so that it would be within the Jurisdiction of Judge J.

Judge J clearly had a conflict of interest residing on the two current issues involving MBNA/Restons and my self. He new I was likely to appose the same Judge to sit on both issues, one where i was a defendant and one where i was a claimant so why did he not declare this in accordance with civil court procedures.

I believe that the deviance I have ( all of Judge J judgments against me since 2008, notice in writeing from Judge J that he will hold a hearing in March 2011 to through my counter claim against MBNA/Reston's out of court, Failure to declare that he was also going to hear the charging order application against me by MBNA/Reston's etc.) I have made a case for:

1) Discrimination on grounds of disability

2) Threatening behavior towards me

3) Personal misconduct by the Judge

4) Unfair bias by the Judge

5) Possible cause for concern of financial or other favors / conflict of interest of the Judge in relation to MBNA?Reston's solicitors.

I have withdrawn my case against MBNA for now but I am looking into a case against them in the new year.

As for going to CAB for advice, they got me into this mess in the first place. Under normal circumstances they probably can help reaching a reasonable agreement with genuine credit companies. This case was Just to large for them. Being volunteers I don't think they are set up to deal with such complex issues.

Thanks

Hi think

I know where your coming from, I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago, mine was a Allocation Hearing, where the Judge firstly questioned why we were actually there, then acted like a Judge from the only 'Only Fools and Horses School of Judicury'. I got a hint of what was going to happen even before I entered the chamber/hearing room. A couple of minutes after entering he had a major aggresive rant for no reason, nothing to do with me or the Defendant Barrister, but his fellow District Judge. I made plenty of notes.

This week my wife and I thought we would try a bring some Christmas joy to our children after all the tidings of bad joy that MBNA/Reston’s and district Judge J have brought to our family this year.

Amongst the things we will be recycling this year was an old copy of ‘A Christmas Carol’. I had already explained to the kids why we could not afford a proper Christmas this year despite the fact that for the first time in over four years I have a permanent job. (Because district judge J decided that I have to pay MBNA/Reston’s £3900 in one go by Christmas, despite the fact that they owe me £5000 because of computer errors on their part)

We watched a Christmas carol and the kids asked me is Ebenezer Scrooge the bad man (district judge J) who canceled our Christmas?

Well I think that says it all. The resent meant, distress and hate our children are growing up with for the super rich bankers and their multi million pound profits, all at the expense of hardworking and honest citizens.

In fact the description of Ebenezer Scrooge is synonymous with District Judge J and the vice president of MBNA who have both pushed to make my family and me homeless this Christmas.

Ebenezer Scrooge is the principal character in Charles Dickens's 1843 novel, A Christmas Carol. At the beginning of the novel, Scrooge is a cold-hearted, tight-fisted and greedy man.

Just like in the Christmas carol I believe they will have a much tougher time being greedy next year. I feel that their gravy train has come to an end.

Hi - having read this I have to comment. Does the "J stand for a boy's name consisting of an "e", "s", "a" and "m" (although not in that order????). I think I am local to you and ended up in the same court last year with our friend Judge J. A completely non related case to yours but can confirm he doesn't support the innocent individual and actually can't be bothered to read the facts. In my case he dismissed an expert witness's evidence (on my side) but allowed the defence to make up critical unsubstantiated evidence on the day.

We should start a campaign to get Judge J removed. Justice for Farnham and Aldershot please!!!

This isn't related to MBNA - sorry. But such a coincidence......

Hi Thanks for your responce.

Yes it sounds like the same Mr Judge J *m*s who sits at Aldershot and farnham county court.

I have so far been contacted privatly by 12 Individuals with concerns about Judge J at Aldershot and Farnham county court.

It would appear that no one is safe from his style of meverick type Judgements. 8 of he complaints relate to financial cases where charging orders have been given in the strangest of circumstances. It would appear that the quickest Judgement the Judge made took 4 minutes. Not even enough time for the consumer to enter the court and sit down.

A non finacial case i have been made aware of was against a youth who suffered from ADHD. From what I am told he caused a fuss in a local recreation centre, the centre manager lost his cool and physically asulted the Boy causing him to be hospitalised. The police were called and their were plenty of witnesses. Judge J through the police case out against the Adult Manager for assulating a minor but gave the youth (under 16) a criminal record an ASBO and forced him to be monitored. Ignoreing all witness and police statements.

I have written to my local MP and to the Ministry of Justice as obviously this is much bigger then just my £3000 charging order awarded to MBNA.

Peoples Life's are being ruined, trust in the Judicial system is being ruined, the fabric of our society in Aldershot and Farnham is being destroyed and all because Judge J likes to play the all powerfull Man who can do what he likes without the possability of ever being held to account for his actions.

It's up to everyone, but if you feel strongly enough that you were mistreated by Judge J then complain to the Ministry of Justice. You can do it online. His actions are contrary to his Judicial duty to give every case a fair and impartial hearing.

Don't leave it to some one else to complain. You never know when it might effect you or some one close to you in the future.

Thank you for your comment.

I am concerned at what I see as a total degradation of democracy by a few individuals. I have to admit that I also have a personal intrest in this. I do not know if in a few years time my own son might find himself faceing Judge J or if in ten years time my grand children my be unfortunate enought to find themselfs faceing Judge J.

We all know that if you leave a bad apple in a fruit bowl then it is going to turn all the fruit bad.

Democracy means that all members of our society deserve and have a right to a fair and impartial trial. In a crown court this can be achived by a Jury of your pears. In a county court Judge J is the final say on the matter. If Judge J has behaviour problems i.e power has got to his head then how can we allow so many incocent people to pay the price?

Do we stand by and watch and let our children and their chaildren go through the pains of injustice or do we do what we can now.

I have complained to the ministry of Justice and my MP about Judge J. Their are probably other Judges out their like Judge J but I have not experianced them , I have experianced Judge J.

The rest is up to each individual who has suffered the same. I have recived 12 complaints but I am not the person to complain to. If all 12 complain to the correct authorities i.e the ministry of Justice then may be some one will look into the case.

To everyone reading this , their is no point posting on this site or on the internet if you do not have the courgae and the conviction that you are right enought to make an official complaint to the ministry of Justice. We all have to start somewhere and what i see is a common concern about Judge J of Aldershot and Farnham county court.

Thanks

you are not alone in the way you feel,courts' should be seen to be fair,transparent,open consider all the facts' before coming to a fair decision,of course there will be decisions not everyone attending will welcome but these should not be one sided.no court should be seen to disregard facts'.

reston's have been mentioned on here and their appetite for charging orders',the more they are awarded these the more and more confident they will become in seeking these as first choice when there are plenty of alternatives such as time orders' exe,complacency is a dangerous thing.as you say judges should be seen to be fair or this leaves the court system open to these type of complaints and threads which brings the system into dispute.

the oft has not been tough enough with these companies' and their underhanded deceitful tactics,they have apparently stepped in occasionally about these orders',however for many its to late and unfair.the companies involved should face claims from those effected as the oft intervention rules these unfair practice,its not the same as unlawful which they (oft) appear powerless (or unwilling) to implement.

Thank you all for your positive support.

Of course not every one will like or agree with a Judges decision in court. That can not be avoided.

When Judges such as district Judge J systematically give Judgements that ignore the facts and ignore the Laws that have been created by a democratically elected government intended to protect the people of this country, then surly we have to consider how an unelected organisation such as Judges are able to use public money to protect and fund financially influential organisations such as Banks.

The relationship between Laws that have been devised by acts of Parliament and the Judicial system is clearly no longer working.

I am disabled and I have suffered Injustice at the hands of Judge J. But I am lucky in that I can make my case intelligently. I have complained to my MP and to the Ministry of Justice. I just feel for those who have suffered and have no support for their case.

No one needs to bring the Judiciary into disrepute. District Judges are doing it for themselves and in doing so are creating a great deal of resentment against them from the general public.

People are not being Judged according to the relevant Laws but are being Judged by the personal views and standards of a Judge such as Judge J. In making his Judgements Judge J clearly showed that he did not care at all what the Law says. His Judgements are about how he feels about a certain subject.

Currently people focus more on the financial aspect. As I said in a previous post, of the 12 contacts I have had at least 4 had nothing to do with Finance.

In one case a youth was hospitalised by an Adult in a position of trust and responsibility ( Manager of recreation centre). Because the youth suffered from ADHT and was known to be a little troublesome the Judge ignored all witness statements, the police case and imposed his own thoughts i.e. the youth is a problem so he deserved to be physically assaulted and hospitalised.

Does the Normal thinking person believe this is acceptable in a civilised society?

Judges do not make the Law but it is their Job and Judicial duty to ensure it is implemented farley and Justly.

This is not happening any more so if the government will do nothing to redress the situation who will?

I feel that we should all be a little ashamed of our self’s for letting the situation reach this stage. That is embarrassed for all the people who for what ever reasons are not able to express the injustice they have suffered at the hand of Judges such as district Judge J. We have to remember even in our society today not everyone is privileged with good education or good inelegance. It does not mean they are lesser people or they deserve injustice.