Welcome Finance : Help With Letters Please

weescotschick
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would apprecaite if someone could advise me on how to do the SAR thing as im not all clued up to be honest and also can someone please direct me to any templates with regards to making a complaint the Office of Fair Trading with regards to welcome finance asking me if i could get a loan to pay them off and also for asking me if i would remortgage my house in order to pay them!!!!!

|Thanks

specifi welcome finance sar request enclosed

I AM POSTING THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ON PEOPLE DOING AN
link3.gif
ON THESE JOKERS,

IS ASKS FOR SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS AND LEAVES THEM NO ROOM TO MOVE.

SEND TO

WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICE

COMPLIANCE

RUDDINGTON FIELD BUSINESS PARK

RUDDINGTON

NOTTINGHAM

NG11 6NZ

REMEMBER THE £10 POSTAL ORDER AND SEND RECORDED DELIEVERY

GOOD HUNTING

[your address]

[their address]

[DATE]

Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx
(or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me
in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any
personal data
link3.gif
which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not linited merely to
6 years
link3.gif
of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my financial business with you.

I require all information on details of all insurance products supplied by welcome financial services. This is to include the statement of means, statement of price, details of all insurance premium tax paid, and underwriting sheets.

If mortage indemnity insurance has been added to the agreement, i require all details on who this premium was paid to, and who underwrites this insurance.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties or charges which are invalid under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations against me, then I shall be reclaiming them together with any
interest
link3.gif
charges which you have levied on them.

As it is your wrongdoing and mishandling of my account which has created the necessity for this Subject Access Request, I shall also be reclaiming the enclosed £10 DPA subject access request fee.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I would be happy to collect the Data from my local branch.

Yours faithfully,

Hi, sorry if I am on wrong post but it's not easy finding the right one re: welcome finance.

My complaint about mis sold ppi has been with FSO since June 09. Welcome sent me a cople of new agreements to sign - which I haven't. FSO now seems to want me to sign these without having a refund figure?? I think the FSO guy dealing with my case has lost the plot. He said he would request copy of original agreement - which so far has not arrived - now wants to know if I wish to close the case? The 'new agreement' is so vague & I have pointed this out to FSO, but they do not seem to get the point! There is no mention of amount already paid to be deducted or refunded, figures do not add up i.e 121 months @ X does not add up? but they do seem to want to keep any refund for arrears - no mention of compensation for what I should have been able to claim for when off work ill, if ppi had been properly structured. I am not worried about Welcome trying to use the surity to make me sell my home or anything - they would have a job - no equity! lol just getting fed up with FSO not taking direct action!! anyone else getting this runaround

Hi, sorry if I am on wrong post but it's not easy finding the right one re: welcome finance.

My complaint about mis sold ppi has been with FSO since June 09. Welcome sent me a cople of new agreements to sign - which I haven't. FSO now seems to want me to sign these without having a refund figure?? I think the FSO guy dealing with my case has lost the plot. He said he would request copy of original agreement - which so far has not arrived - now wants to know if I wish to close the case? The 'new agreement' is so vague & I have pointed this out to FSO, but they do not seem to get the point! There is no mention of amount already paid to be deducted or refunded, figures do not add up i.e 121 months @ X does not add up? but they do seem to want to keep any refund for arrears - no mention of compensation for what I should have been able to claim for when off work ill, if ppi had been properly structured. I am not worried about Welcome trying to use the surity to make me sell my home or anything - they would have a job - no equity! lol just getting fed up with FSO not taking direct action!! anyone else getting this runaround

Use the FSO complaints procedure if you are not happy.

Why are they asking you to sign a new agreement? DONT!

You dont need a new agreement - just a refund of the PPI on the old one. They done anew agreement for me once and added the interest from the old PPI to the new agreement. Big Con do not fall for it - ask FOS why you need new agreement and is this usual? the answer is no its not - if you are owed PPI repayment they send you payment - Simples!

As for using part of it to pay arrears - are arrears made up of charges? if so they need to remove the charges too.

Right, I've had enough. FSO are as much use as a chocolate teapot! They expect me to sign new agreement before Welcome will tell me how much of refund am due. then if I am not happy with amount offered I have to get back to them??? They say I need to raise a new complaint regarding terms of agreement???

I am now considering writing to Welcome under the unenforceable loan track. I have original agreement, which has no agreement number on it, The PPI is not listed seperateley as per Multi agreement requirement, the fee is included in charge for credit etc, no total amount payable....

Can anyone help me with Template letter, I just want to end this to & fro game! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Use the FSO complaints procedure if you are not happy.

Why are they asking you to sign a new agreement? DONT!

You dont need a new agreement - just a refund of the PPI on the old one. They done anew agreement for me once and added the interest from the old PPI to the new agreement. Big Con do not fall for it - ask FOS why you need new agreement and is this usual? the answer is no its not - if you are owed PPI repayment they send you payment - Simples!

As for using part of it to pay arrears - are arrears made up of charges? if so they need to remove the charges too.

Hi dadofholly

I have my own thread talking about issues I have ongoing with these people at the moment but was just reading this thread and came across your comments above. I am in the same situation at the moment where I have just found out after about 2 years fighting that when i had a re-write done they added the interest from old PPI onto re-write and as a result have been paying incorrect payments for the last 2 years and shuld have been paying lot less. Th guy at had office said that although the new agreement had PPI taken off the figures were calculated as if it was still on!!! I dont know how hey get away with such things.

I am now trying to see if this been classed an un-enforceable agreement due to the fact that the re-write was wrong as confirmed by Head office over the phone. What i wanted to ask you was what happened in your case did you get anywhere with it and also hoe can i get any refund owed back to me with them taking it for arrears and defualt charges?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi dadofholly

I have my own thread talking about issues I have ongoing with these people at the moment but was just reading this thread and came across your comments above. I am in the same situation at the moment where I have just found out after about 2 years fighting that when i had a re-write done they added the interest from old PPI onto re-write and as a result have been paying incorrect payments for the last 2 years and shuld have been paying lot less. Th guy at had office said that although the new agreement had PPI taken off the figures were calculated as if it was still on!!! I dont know how hey get away with such things.

I am now trying to see if this been classed an un-enforceable agreement due to the fact that the re-write was wrong as confirmed by Head office over the phone. What i wanted to ask you was what happened in your case did you get anywhere with it and also hoe can i get any refund owed back to me with them taking it for arrears and defualt charges?

Thanks

Sorry for not replying earlier - for some reason i had not received an up date for this thread.

In short i am still fighting - but will up date as and when i have news. Sorry i have no more info as such for you on my case at the moment.