Still Waiting

wardy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Thank you all for your help recieved a cheque yesterday from alliance and leicesters solicitors stating that they do not accept that they are at fault but have paid to avoid any unneccessary costs. They have asked me to withdraw my claim and send a copy of the letter i send to the court to themselves to verify that I have withdrawn my claim.

But should I do this I used MCOL and it only gives you 2 choices won by default or won by admittance and payment made. I believe that I have won by addmitance as they have paid up. Any help would be greatly appreciated do I send a letter withdrawing my claim or is ticking the admittance box the same thing, i do not want to undermine the owrk I have put in and the site has done?

Thank you all for your help I will keep scanning through and if i can help anybody I will try and will aslo make my donation to the site.

What a great site and great help keep it up.

Congratulations, im really happy for you. :D

:cool: Lily :cool:

Alliance & Leicester;

LBA 22nd July 2006

Reply 31st July

MCOL 6/8/06

PAID IN FULL 25th August 2006.....

DONATION HAPPILY GIVEN.......

If you are happy with my help please click on the scales at the side of this message

Hi again

I did send both letters to A&L they replied to the letters very quickly usually within 4 days offering me more money waited the 14 days and then applied for MCOL.

Recieved the cheque at the weekend waiting for the cheque to clear at the bank before notifying the court.

Confused went on to MCOL today and A&L have put a defence together even though they have paid me the amount requested through MCOL. Due to this MCOL says I can no longer proceed online and that the case has been transferred to a court.

Who do i notify now when the cheque clears and is this just becoming a formality with A&L?

Also how do I pm BF (Assume this is Bank fodder) to inform that completed.

Should have known would not be that easy to finish lol

Regards Ward