BH got a ccj on me without an agreement - i'd paid more than 50% + they have the car - Please help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have not sent me one,they could turn up with one they have put together and take their chances I suppose. They could say they never recieved a request etc. etc. I know I'm being negative, but you get somany knockbacks when you reach my age (and some people a lot younger) you get world weary. Enough of the self pity! I really hope you are right postggj. Thanks.

Just noticed the latest statement is from an etirely different address for the finance company, not the usual Black Horse address published elswhere in this forum. Does anyone think I should CCA them again?

Just noticed the latest statement is from an etirely different address for the finance company, not the usual Black Horse address published elswhere in this forum. Does anyone think I should CCA them again?

POST THE ADDRESS AND ILL CHECK IT OUT

CHILL ON THIS ONE

THEY ALL HUFF AND PUFF BUT WITHOUT AN AGREEMENT ARE STUFFED

The address is Mitsubishi Finance

Orchard Brae

Edinburgh

EH4 1PF

Not the usual Tresllian House address.

I recived another letter from Black Horse (at Tressillian Terrace) Ignoring all the CCA related letters sending me a second copy of the letter they sent re-illegal charges. The usual nonsense telling me that charges were correctly applied. They seem to be avoiding the lack of the agreement. Huff and Puff rules OK.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazingly this morning along came something purporting to be an agreement. I have never seen it before, and I think it is a mock up. There is something that looks like my signiture on it, but the signiture of the salesman is one I haver never seen, and somebody I have never met. we have a copy of his name and signiture on the vehicle order document. More important than all of this is that the agreement is undated. The date of agreement box is left blank. Is an undated (not to mention mocked up) agreement enforcable? May I ask your advice?

Edited by DeRichleau
spelling mistakes

I dont own a scanner but I've photgraphed the agreement. I've got it onto photobucket but where on earth you find the link to get it on here I dont know. Is the link on here or on photo bucket? Sorry to be thick but its a bit beyond me. I'm looking for 'upload to message boards without thumbnails' Well I haven't got any thumbnails left I've chewed them off trying to find this link. The date is still missing from this agreement though!

Click In The Box At The Bottom Of The Picture, A Tick Will Appear

Scroll Down To A Link Which Says Generate Html Code

Click On That

Scroll Down And You Will See The Links For Posting On Message Boards

RIGHT CLICK AND COPY

THE LINK SHOULD BE HIGHLIGHTED

THEN RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR THREAD AND PRESS PASTE TO POSTE

While Im waiting for the excellent postggj I have done a bit of amateur research myself. As far as I can make out my undated agreement is certainly not executed properly, but not necessarily unenforcable. It seems to depend on weather Black Horse want to take the risk on weather the Judge has had a good Lunch or has a hangover, or hates the sight of me. If I were to present an undated check it would be refused. Isn't the justice system wonderful.

Edited by DeRichleau
spelling mistakes

It's gone very quiet Fernack. I'm only up the road from you over the border in Lancashire, so a good Northerner like you will know about standing your ground! While I'm waiting for the knowledgable postgjj to look over the agreement (no pressure and I am really grateful!) I am squareing up for a fight! I am an old fart, and remember the Dennis Wheatley books of the 1960's hence my name DeRichleau-He was played by (Sir) Christopher Lee in a rare good guy role in 1968 and fought the powers of Darkness! Seriously though I expect the Black horse with it's dark rider to take me to court and probably the judge will say the agreement is enforceable. I will then give them as much hassle as I know how before letting them take what will be a fairly low priced car, and starting to negotiate. With a bit of luck I can spin it out for eighteen months or so. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. It does my heart good to see people like you and others on this site fighting back against financial exploitation. Who knows postgjj may come up with something we have missed. Thank you Fernack

Maybe I am in a false state of security, but not a thing has come my way from the finance company, and with he unlikely looking agreemnt, a copy of which I have never seen, I am wondering if it ever will. It is nearly three months since all this began. What do you think?