FD overdraft no agreement NOW COURT PAPERS

Harrassed09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have been away for a while but return now with an N1 on behalf of HSBC

Story to date Oct 2008 FD closed our accounts with insufficient notice strangely just after receiving my (yet to be satisfied) SAR/CCA requests

I successfully reclaimed bank charges a,d FD would only pay these to my mortgage account which was in arrears at the time

They have furnished an application for an overdraft pertaining to our old account but nothing related to the overdraft they produced from merging various current accounts - they did not put this in writing

Now i have received court papers today but as I am now living overseas they arrived almost too late to respond within 14 days of service ie dated 1 september so 19th by my calculations is th elatest I can respond

They caused me so much heart ache and indeed contributed to my mental breakdown that autumn, holding my accounts and salary to ransom up until Christmas when they released my salary only on the proviso that i make repayments they set, I agreed verbally but never in writing as the claims were incorrect

I am highly medicated and I know I should be so stressed by this but it won't help, I have moved overseas to reduce such stresses

What should I do, the sum is £2758 which I cannot afford but am concerned that this will entice them to revisit my credit card balance with them, again no CCA and no communication for many months.

My recent move overseas was communicated to them, am I cynical but exactly 1 month later they issue an N1 to my old address

Any help gratefully accepted, I do not want a CCJ if at all possible but this is now very worrying

Many thanks in advance

Ever more Harrassed