reply from prem letter trying to scare us off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just recieved yorkshire banks reply to my prem letter for charges 2 pages long basically it go on about how u should run your account and you signed a agrement with the bank etc et****IL YOU GET TO THE LAST PARAGRAGH it reads if we dont hear from u within 8 weeks of date of letter your complaint will be considered closed?? HERE GOES THE BEST ONE please note should you proceed straight to court action against the bank in respect of this matter the bank reserves the right to lodge a counterclaim against you for damages suffered as a breach by you of your contract with the bank signed hilary mcguinness customer relations officer WOT A F$$$KIN CHEEK any body else had same response

There have been similar responses for other people to prelims and LBAs. Best advice is to ignore it, and continue with your timetable. Whilst they may submit a counterclaim, they will not enter the courtroom. That said, if they do enter a counterclaim, it is imperative that you lodge a 'defence' or acknowledgement to this, as to fail to do so would mean that the bank has the upper hand.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

They're wriggling and wriggling and trying their hardest to put us off.

Don't let them. We beleive their charges are excessive, and therefore unlawful. As of yet, despite all their pathetic squealings and bully boy tactics, they HAVE NOT proven anything to contradict our argument, so continue their claim & get back your money.

Believe me when I tell you it is all the more sweet when the cheque arrives from this shower.

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim