Kensington SAR Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Does anyone know the address of where to send the SAR to kensington do I send to skipton or to service quality manager in reading? They repossessed my home under sold my house and I had an offer of £3,000 more than what they sold it for and charged me nearly £10,000 for them to sell it. :-x

Hi Does anyone know the address of where to send the SAR to kensington do I send to skipton or to service quality manager in reading? They repossessed my home under sold my house and I had an offer of £3,000 more than what they sold it for and charged me nearly £10,000 for them to sell it. :-x

According to the Information Commissioneer's Office the address for the data controller is

2 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7QP

• 3 weeks later...

Well I sent my SAR
link3.gif
and postal order on 10th august and had a reply this morning saying

we recently received your subject access request under the data act 1998

We enclose the original £10 fee.

Please note under the dpa 1998 we are entitled to a period of 40 days, in which to provide the information. The 40-day period does not begin until we receive the following items:

1. As account is a joint one with "my ex husband" we will require his signature
link3.gif
on my request letter providing his authority to release all the information on my records. If this is a single request then please state so.

2. £10 fee.

3. Request in writing.

Well what do you make of that they are even trying to get out of this one now can I ask for this request myself? I cannot go to the ex as we have just gone through a bitter divorce
link3.gif
etc, and I already paid the fee and they sent it back along with a photocopy of it? and I did request this in writing? and my SAR
link3.gif
was signed by me. These people confuse the hell out of me.

It's a very interesting question.....have you sent an email to the ICO for clarification ? I know they can ask for a signature to verify but for a joint account I didn't think they needed to ask for that also.....