I Really Really need advice - Craphone Warehouse

Allyxia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Know this is only for £30 debt plus £60 for the purchase of the phone!!!!

READ on

In jan this year I purchased a PAY AS YOU GO from the above store on their fresh network.

On 1st aug i topped up £15, when it didnt go on my phone i rang cust service i was told was £30 in arrears. afta falling down off my ceiling i asked how the hell this could happen on a pay as you go.

They told me they would need 24-48 hours to investigate and would call me back. They didnt. \\they guessed that it ius because some calls can take up to 90 days to be debited to an account - yes you have read correctly.

However, they cant conifirm if this is the case my situation - as they - you guessed it - need 24-48 hours to invesitgate.

I have rung them 5 times now still no answer I have writen to them 3 times no responce. OFcom dont take up individuals complaints. OTThello need a letter of deadlock from Craphones warehouse before they will help (letter of deadlock I cant even speak to manager to request one!!!!!!)

This gone beyond me claiming my money back (for the phone as well) because the last phone call I had with them they are gona take me to court fo money I own them.

If anyone can help I would be gratfeful.

My next step is standing outrside my local branch and handing out leaflets warning others I tell you.

I apologise for any typos but I sooo angry when I start on about this subject that good typing goes out the window.

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Never bought a phone from Carphone Warehouse, and never will after the terrible service I recieved from their ISP/Home Phone company "Talk Talk". Even I cancelled my service at the start of July, they're still billing me for it. And threatening all sorts of nasty things if I don't pay. I beat your record though - 18 promises of call backs have still not been met!

If you stand outside the branch, let me know and I'll happily join you, so long as your leaflet includes a warning about Talk Talk too!

Yes Im in dispute with them over talk talk as well.

Misguidedly signed up for it when i bought the mobile. Happily paid my bil every month as it came throught no probs. Aprx £30. Switched back to BT about 4 motnhs later.

Paid my final bill.

Then they sent me a letter saying I need to pay them for a line rental - thought I already was!!! Doh!!!

Ah well Im on Maternity leave at the moment and have tow young kids so nothing better to do than go and stand outside their store.

There seems to be a lot of people Peeved with Craphone Warehouse(PS this started as a typo which I only reaslised Id dune after I posted it - seems fitting thou)

Maybe we should start a new thread and plan a day when we all en - masse go to our local stores and hand out leaflets!!!!! What da ya think?

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Thats ridiculous!! I have never heard anything like it!! how can you owe them money on "pay as you go"! I'd go into the carphone warehouse store and demand to speak to the manager, tell them that you are not leaving until you get it sorted out!!! :evil:

I know mind boggles. They even quoted that Ofcom were aware of the situation (see above re 90 days billing!!!!).

Trouble is they are not confirming or anything. In fact they are not doing anything!!!

Allyxia

Cearly the salesperson has either got you to sign a contract without you realising it or has signed for you (not the 1st I'm afraid) Write to them demanding it be sorted & include a CCA 1974 s 77-79 request with your £1. PO Post it using "track & trace"

Then let us know the outcome

PS dont use the phone (ironic or what) they will only later deny they said anything that doesn't suit.

If you do visit (which isn't a bad idea then you can confront the salesman) take a witness, even a family member if necc. & tell the manager who they are. That in view of what's happened they are there to witness your conversations with him/her & his staff

I can use the phone because it has no credit on it and I be damned if im gona give them any more of my money.

Thanks to all who've ansered this one. You've spurred me on. Me and my babies will be going to the store tomorrow. Hopefully the little ones willbe on form and up to their wonderfull tired and teething selves bless them babes.

I'll either be the mad mum on the 6 o clock news getting dragged out by the police or by the men in white coats ha ha.

I know its only small amount but this is the principal of this.

Allyxia

why dont you let them take you to court!

see where that gets them.

lisaxx

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!