Cahoot - Time To Take Them To Court

letsdothis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Tomorrow is the day that I want to file a claim against Cahoot in my local county court. I need a little help if possible on filling in the POC's etc

Some background:

• I SAR'ed Cahoot and got a full list of charges, these totalled £350 ish from 2005 until present day
  • I wrote to Cahoot, giving them 14 days to respond and come to an agreement. My figure asked for was £900 ish - This included the charges, Contractual Interest, and Stat Interest
  • I again wrote to Cahoot with a LBA in June
  • Cahoot wrote to me and offered me £400 ish in Final Settlement in June
  • Cahoot then sent me a cheque for £400 in final settlement in June, of which I have not banked as I thought it may weaken my case. I rang Cahoot and told them that I would send this cheque back as I did not accept their final offer.
  • I also offered them the chance to refund the whole amount I was claiming off my outstanding balance. Cahoot declined.

Therefore, I now feel that I have given them every opportunity to resolve this and I have no other option but to enforce what I have threatened to do. I have absolutely nothing to lose by doing so and I am fully prepared to go all the way with them at Court.

So, what is the best way to achieve the N1 correctly filled in for the claim that I wish to go for?

Any help would be greatfully received.

• 3 weeks later...