Why are replies on the post trying to argue with what you say

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes, there are good people who will give free advice, and also anyone of us is giving our time free, which is the most precious thing you can give to anyone, and it is good to know there are legal people and other people willing to do this,

they are human, unlike the institutions who are all robots.

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, has anyone had this at all, i just posted something helping someone, and someone typed red wording inbetween my post so it looked as though i had said, which i did not????

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

I do that quite a bit and have seen it a lot on this forum. You can see a reply to bookie here :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?272493-Mcdonalds-(not-so)-Happy-Meal (post 10)

where my answers in red are to reply to the points made within the quote.

I admit it is bad manners and should do an [/QU0TE]my message [QU0TE] (1st bit to take my message outside the original quote, 2nd bit to re-start the quote) but I guess we all get lazy every now and then.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

i will have a look at, thanks, i do not mind at all, it was just being new i did not understand.

totiesquoties

how do you type in red??

totiesquoties

Type what you have to say, then highlight it. At the top of the text box are a few options - click the picture of an 'A' with a dark like under it. Then select your colour.

The text will appear like this: [ COLOR=red] Hellooooooooooooooooooo[/color] except there will be no space between the first bracket and the 'C'

When you press submit, your text will be a lovely shade of red... or whatever colour you choose :D

Thank you, i will experiment!

totiesquoties

Yes, i had that problem, and my spelling error unfortunately stayed on.

totiesquoties

Whenever I highlight in someones post, I always say," See the bits in red below"

Saves any confusion but I do understand your point when someone puts additions inside a sentence rather that separating them into a full quote after the sentences.

What I mean is something(Fox, you are an idiot) like this (to me that looks bad anyway)

What I mean is something like this

Fox, you are an idiot (it's a definite separation)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Whenever I highlight in someones post, I always say," See the bits in red below"

Saves any confusion but I do understand your point when someone puts additions inside a sentence rather that separating them into a full quote after the sentences.

What I mean is something(Fox, you are an idiot) like this Absolutely agree! (to me that looks bad anyway)

What I mean is something like this

Fox, you are an idiot (it's a definite separation)

:p

ditto to the new time limit. I tried one that I clicked immediately, but because I spent too long on the edit, it threw me out. :(

yes it is a real problem, and not sorted yet, dear webbie please sort t.q.

totiesquoties

Type what you have to say, then highlight it. At the top of the text box are a few options - click the picture of an 'A' with a dark like under it. Then select your colour.

The text will appear like this: [ COLOR=red] Hellooooooooooooooooooo[/color] except there will be no space between the first bracket and the 'C'

When you press submit, your text will be a lovely shade of red... or whatever colour you choose :D

i have not got mine set to text box, do not want to change in case it messes up what i have got on, any comments?

totiesquoties

well everything seems to have gone quite with you all at the moment, at least this thread is somewhere to come

and get it all off your chest, and also learn perhaps why people react the way they do, etc, i have enjoyed reading all your comments, and learnt a lot, thank you for all your posts to my original thread, anymore please! t.q.

totiesquoties