go debt/hollis briggs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have bought/purchased goods and they fail, then it is the Sale Of Goods Act (SOGA) you need to be pursuing first, clearly there are time limits, but you statutory rights and the SOGA say that purchased goods must last a reasonable amount of time for the purpose they were sold, if they have failed within a reasonably expected time limit, then DCA's are chancing their arm, as they should never have been brought into the equation in the first place.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

is i stated in a previous post, i was entitled to free legal advice, as you say you havent been able to work for 3 years id suggest calling your local citizens advice bureau and ask them about it as they were the ones that informed me about it

as for go debt, it has now been nearly a month since my solicitor asked for the cca and a statement of account, i have had a call and a letter from my solictor asking if they have tried to contact me as they seem to not be responding to them.

as for the SOGA, my solicitor told me it was 6 years for electrical goods, but id check into it, the only thing they deem as consumable is things like batteries, but if the the laptop broke, for example the mother board went down, they you can claim the good were not fir for the purpose that they sold it for

i hope this helps you as so far (touch wood) it looks like my solictor has told them to go forth and multiply