Please help- CL Finance Default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have CCA'd CL Finance and got a copy of the credit agreement, but not a statement of account history and charges as requested. Does this mean the debt is unenforceable? My account history has all been lost which means they can't surely prove how many payments were missed (which I'm disputing) or show me the charges which make up the account balance.

I have CCA'd CL Finance and got a copy of the credit agreement, but not a statement of account history and charges as requested. Does this mean the debt is unenforceable?

no

My account history has all been lost which means they can't surely prove how many payments were missed (which I'm disputing) or show me the charges which make up the account balance.

one thing i dont see on the thread is the history of this debt?

what is it?

how old is it?

when was YOUR last use of its in or out?

there is something fishy here.........

are you saying you have two entries on your credit file for the same debt?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I opened the store card in 2003 so I've had the debt for 7 years. The card was running perfectly fine until I fell into trouble and missed payments earlier this year. Santander are showing the account as satisfied and closed on my credit file- CL Finance are showing the default. But neither company have the payment/statement history of the account! I've been advised to apply for the right of subject access by national debtline.

The balance is probably way higher than it should be due to CL Finance's charges, but to be honest I couldn't care less if I'm paying off twice what I owe, I just want the default removed. They will not agree to this even if I make full and immediate payment, yet they cannot supply me with the account history. Grrr

you cant have two entries on your credit file for the same debt.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...