Credit Release Me?.......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You won't be able to find a company in the area you want who can do what they say as it is nigh on impossible.... this has been exposed already by the Ministry of Justice and the only companies offering this service are unregulated, unlicenced fleecers (apologies if there is a GENUINE company which can achieve this).

They don't do anything you can't do yourself. If this were true you could sell your debts to a friend or neighbour and that would be the end of debt collecting companies....

so why bulls..t when you dont know who they are. im trying to find a company that does what they say, but unfortunately i keep coming across t.ssers who have nothing better to do than bulls..t. get a life.

Oh dear you won't get any help speaking to people like that, do you kiss your mum with that mouth?

Ne'er mind why don't you use them for us and then you can find out who they are, then come back here in 6 or 12 months time and let us know who they are, which we already know anyway, but I'd like you to find out yourself, to your loss, and then you might have a little more respect for people who have either been there & done that, or have the knowledge and information to steer clear of such companies.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

so why bulls..t when you dont know who they are. im trying to find a company that does what they say, but unfortunately i keep coming across t.ssers who have nothing better to do than bulls..t. get a life.

1) Bypassing the swear filter is against the site rules and tremendously infantile. Next time you'll face a temporary ban.

2) If you cannot muster up any reasonable and astute arguments please refrain from posting on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

can someone please email me and tell me how i can start a post to ask a question...i have posted questions before....but everytime i do come to do one....i can never EVER find how ....lol.....i know it will be there in front of me but please someone help before i go mad.....lol or maybe i already have my email is **Email removed**if any kind person does email me can you reply to tis and let everyone else know you have done it......just for if i get a milllion....thank you in advance for helping...

Edited by cerberusalert

Bev Walker:???:

• 1 year later...

Hi- I have dealt with CRMe- I won't anymore and don't advise you do!!

I paid thousands in fees for them to 'buy' some of my credit card accounts in June 2010.

I now have received citations they advised me not to attendf court as they owned the accounts, were dealing with it and would get the judgement reversed. They didn't do this and I now have 2 inhibitions, meaning I can't sell, refinance or remortgage any property or asset.

As a Landlord, this means my situation is much worse than at the outset, I cannot sell a house or flat to pay any other account or even offer full and finals.

After 12 months of finding lender contact oppressive and harassing, letters, emails, calls all days and times, visits to our door and asking our neighbours when we'd be home and no sign of accounts having been transferred, we checked their site and saw they published false info. Primarily, stating that after they take on the account, all harassment from lenders would cease.

As CRMe stopped being contactable around March/April 2011, we reported their false info to FSA around July. Interested to see another poster say they reappeared shortly thereafter!

They now ignore me and most creditors have now passed these accounts to 3rd parties who are writing and calling now in addition to the original companies and sometimes their lawyers.

This has not been a pleasant or fruitful process.

3 other Landlord friends also sold debt this way around the same time.

1 account has been cleared- credited with an amount she (client) never paid, I don't know who if anyone paid this, it was also the account with smallest outstanding balance-I'm not making any connection but that was provided as proof of the 'system'

I have no evidence of this company delivering what they say,, make your own enquiries please