CapQuest & Cap1 Card debt

major debtor 2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so do what they invite you to do, and complain to the FOS. quite why they want to waste £500 of their money with a fos adjudication i don't know but its their call :)

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

I would add that I have complained to the FOS about ShatQuest because they didn't send me a CCA; used misleading letetrs and authorties to make it look like they owned the debt; presented themselves as a law firm using letters before action when they couldn;t sue in their right; not communicating properly; having a truly dreadful and one-sided so-called complaints procedure...the list goes on. fos will do nothing of course but the more of us complain about these charlattans the better it will be in the long run

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Hi All

Latest letter received from Capital One

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/majordebtor/scanneddocument001-2.jpg

Anyone any further suggestions? Anyone reckon it is a time to send a "put up or shut up" letter?

Look forward to the next round! Thanks for assistance and thoughts above, at least dont feel so alone!

Do you have any statements with a £20 penalty charge on? This will prove that didn't supply the correct documents because their contract they have send say £12 but their theft charges was £20 back then.

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi All

After, months of nothing from CapQuest, it appears that Capital One have now passed this to Fredrickson International.

See attached letter http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/majordebtor/Fredrickson13April2011-capitalone.jpg

I have responded by sending them a copy of the letter I sent to CapQuset on the 5th July 2010, that letter advised that the time limit for supplying the alleged CA had now passed

Any coments would be welcome

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys

Thought, I would just update you on my situation with Fredrickson International, the last two letters received from Fredrickson attached, dated 26 April and 30th June,

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/majordebtor/Fredrickson26April2011.jpg

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/majordebtor/Fredrickson30June2011.jpg

no other correspondence from them between these dates although I have sent them letters acknowledging that they are unable to comply with my request s.78 (1) CCA 1974 and then a notice to cease harassment in June when I started receiving approx 4/5 calls per day from them, I didn't speak and mostly they left a message that i should phone Fredricksons as a matter of urgency. On receipt of their letter dated 30th June I sent them a letter before action.

Any other suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

MD2010

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have now received the attached letter from Fredrickson in reply to my letter before action which was dated and posted recorded delivery on the 6th July, which gave them 14 days to reply!

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/majordebtor/Fredrickson29thJuly2011.jpg

Was thinking of sending a Section 10 DPA 1998 letter?

any other suggestions welcome

Thanks

MD2010

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, the last statements I hold are February 2009, at which time I was accruing overlimit fees of £12 and late fees of £12, so if I understand correctly no luck there.

Could you advise how CPUTR 2008 differs from s.78 CCA 1974? But will certainly request it.

Thanks

MD2010