whats up with DVLA phone number?

moscowsmate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

im trying in vain to get hold on the DVLA office to order a new log book for my bike, so i can then renew my tax...

ive been using the 03007906802 number given on the website and same number given to me by 118500.....all i get is a message saying they cant take my call etc etc and hang up.

is there a number where i can actually speak to a human and order my log book and pay by phone??

any help really appreciated as ive tried calling the main number the last 3 days after work, before 5pm and get the same auto-message,

cheers.

Perhaps we can start a DVLA directory of Phone numbers and email addresses that actually work. My conribution is:-

CEO of the DVLA (Simon Tse)---- 01792 782798 ---- Jayne.John@dvla.gov.uk---emily.davies@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

Head of Local Services Network (David Marshalsay) --- 01792 788 233

Head of Customer Services and Compliance(Mrs Alison Woolley)---01792 788 225

Manager DVLA Bristol (Paul Edwards) -- 01179 748125

Head of Enforcement (Steve Alexander) --- 01792 ?????? This is the one we really need for SORN etc.

Drivers customer services----01792 782 255

Switchboard? --- 01792 772232

Always ask to be transfered internally and do not allow them to put you off.

Don't forget to put 141 in front of the number so that the recipient cannot tell that it is not an internal call

Edited by Big Bill

• 1 year later...

I used this number, Drivers customer services----01792 782 255 and chose option 5, posted by Big Bill, (props for that). Live with a person in 1 min flat, best result ever for DVLA.

I have an address for you guys and a little help.

Now this is for licence related subjects, me, I'm renewing my licence after a ban, sent form off only to have it sent back as done wrong, for whatever reason.

So, I complain about having to wait another 4 weeks and he says, 'I'll give you the managers address which we only give out for emergency cases and when return of the licence will affect lifestyle, i.e. work etc. and if you put a covering letter in explaining why you need your licence quickly, it will be dealt with that day'

And the address my friends is...........

The Manager CCU32

D10

DVLA

Swansea

SA6 7JL

Hope this helps all you guys and good luck...!

Nicho....!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much Nicho, I have just used this number and option 5 and got through in less than a minute to a very nice human being who answered my question. I have been sitting on my hands for a week waiting for my license to be returned an unable to drive. He used the post office tracking number that I gave him, found my details and confirmed that I can drive as they are in receipt, so I am off to buy chocolate!