"Tradepro" anyone!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Originally Posted by poppy&lucy

Anyone help me on this?

Had been in Court a few days ago again'st company called TradePro. They put a claim in again'st me for just over 8500.00. I disputed the amount as they put on a recovery, charges etc. Had asked them for my true CCA weeks earlier paid them 10.00 for this and they sent me a photo copy they say of original. In court they waivered the fee's etc which took this down to just over 5000.00. I said to the Judge that I was not happy in the way the Company had acted and that's why I wanted it heard in front of a Judge. The Company produced a photo copy of the CCA to the judge (not original). The Judge agreed that I owed the debt so this needs to be payed. I said to the Judge that I could only pay 50.00 per month for 3 months then to be revised. I received a letter from Tradepro 2day asking for payment of 50.00 plus an adminlink3.gif fee of 3.50 on top if I pay by debit/credit/cheque. This Company I feel is taking the mick, Rung them up to ask them why the 3.50 ontop and they said that is the way it is. Have rung Court also 2day to see about getting Judgement setasidelink3.gif, and as it stands at the mo it has'nt been entered 7-10 days. Any ideas because I had been with them since about march 06.:confused::confused::c onfused::confused: