What Are Experian Talking About????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to get two Linked Addresses removed from my Experian credit report, one I have not lived at for 10 years and the other for eight years.

I cannot for the life of me understand what they are on about....

This refers to the 10 year old address; they have asked me to add this old address to my profile?????

I note you have not resided at this address for some time. You have, however, lived there as you registered yourself on the Electoral Roll at this address. Whilst you were there you closed one of your accounts. As it was no longer active, the details of this account were not transferred to your new address when you moved there.

This is why we have advised you to add this address to your report profile. If you wish to see the details of this settled account, this is what you will need to do.

This refers to the 8 year old address;

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Please can you confirm if you have ever lived at ********** I reiterate that you (or someone you have had a financial connection with) should have had a financial connection to an address for it to appear on your report. You do not ever have to have lived at the address for it to appear.

I am demanding that they remove these addresses because I have not lived there for 8 and 10 years, longer than a CCJ for heaven's sake!!!

twisted and knickers me thinks

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Perhaps you need to quote them this piece of literature (page 13) from the Information Commissioner

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/library/data_protection/practical_application/credit_explained_leaflet_2005.pdf

If you can't reach it it states re Linked address

Linked addresses As long as is relevant for credit referencing

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.