Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently being called by MH for a payday uk loan which payday uk and keyes whitlock passed on. I have spoke to them on phone but they made me upset- has anyone been able to deal with them by email alone and do they ever give in and accept your plan. I owe £225- was paying keyes whitlock £75 each month but mh want it all=i said 2paymments of £112.50.:Cry:

Hi, send MH the prove it letter:

....and as you have learned to your cost, never, ever speak to them on the telephone, keep a paper trail, if only by e-mail.

I e-mailed this letter a few weeks ago and have heard nothing further.

Dear Sir or Madam

You have contacted me/us regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself/ourselves.

I/we would point out that I/we have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to (insert company name).

I am/we are familiar with the CPUTR 2008 and the Office of Fair Trading's Guidance on debt collectionlink3.gif, which states that it unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

I/we would also point out that the OFT say under the Guidance that it is unfair to pursue third parties for payment when they are not liable. AND in not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

I/we would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my/our liability for the debt in question.

I/we await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to Trading Standards and also inform the Office Of Fair Trading of your actions.

I/we look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

Ignore Mackenzie Hall, continue to pay your £75 and sendin it to whomever you were paying before (send by recorded delivery) it will be finished in three months so I don't quite understand why the pressure from MH at all, they're just being bullies.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Dont even waste the spittle on a stamp with Muck Hall. They are the John West rejects of DCA land. They only chase UNENFORCEABLE debts

Ignore them they will disappear under whatever stone they crawled out from