"Disputed BCard acct passed to HFO".

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, all, hope you're well.

Today received a letter from HFO Svcs (very) Ltd (dated 15 days ago!) demanding money from a debt sold on by Barclay, despite their original dca, the Lowell monkeys, not coming up with valid CCA request. Thus debt's been in dispute since last November.... let the games begin!:grin:

This is the first I've heard of HFO - found this thread through search of forum.

Best to all CAGers,

H.x

Edited by Hwyl56
politeness - added greeting

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

Can I suggest you start a new thread with these details? As much info about the alleged debt as possible please, and details of all correspondence/NoAs etc from HFO, and DNs etc from the original creditor.

Maybe call the thread "Disputed BCard acct passed to HFO".

New thread started :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thank you everyone, your assistance is really appreciated !

The debt referred to above is an old Barclay Card that was being collected by Lowell Financial. CCA'd them last year - no CCA - then sent follow-up letter - no CCA, valid or otherwise - nothing from Lowell again, & then today:

A letter from HFO Services demanding payment of Barclay Card!

Have drafted up letter as advised by Cerebusalert.... but I ain't gone send it until I send all my other token creditors' payments in 2 weeks' time... HFO's letter was posted third week of May and it's only just arrived, so it can't be top of their priorities.

By the way I've been going through my debt box and realise that since I found this forum, the amount of paperwork from debts being sold on has reduced drastically! Not to mention also reducing the list of creditors due to valid CCAs not being produced.

Big thanks again, you guys - take care.

H.x

Edited by Hwyl56

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb