Low costs Holidays - thought we had a bargain

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In December 09 I booked a holiday to Marmaris in August for 4 with Low Cost Holidays paying £106 deposit each. One of the party decided in March she couldn't go so contacted them for a price for the remaining 3 and asked for the price to keep the 2 rooms and also if we all shared 1 room. They said the friend who'd pulled out would lose her depost - fair enough.

Checked with the others and we all agreed for the extra £30 each quoted we'd keep 2 rooms and that we would pay the balance of the holiday straight away. I've e-mailed them 3 times but not had a reply other than the automated 'we will reply in 5 days do not e-mail again' !!

Getting through on the phone has been a nightmare usually 16th or 17th in queue - at 10p min put the phone down and try again.

I've gone on-line to try and pay but the 4th person is still on there so asking for the full price. I've submitted to ask for her to be taken off and price altered but no joy.

Finally got through 2 weeks ago but they said as it's a Sat they'd contact the firm and ring me back Monday. I said we've already been given a price £1006 but they insisted they had to get an up to date cost. Message left on Monday - have to pay £1029. Rang last Sat and they are now saying we have to pay another £300 on top! I said already been given 2 prices lot less. She said she will check taped conversations and ring me Monday. Wed today and no phone call - phone has been minimum 12th in queue since the lines opened. Have e-mailed them again but not holding my breath for a reply. The balance has to be paid by next Monday - any advice?

Will deffo be using the local travel agents for all future holiday bookings!