Halifax loan under Kensington DMP, now Robinson Way chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Offer £1 a month..... as that is all you can afford, they will probably write back and say not acceptable want a breakdown of your Income and Outgoings, do NOT send them one. Set up a standing order payable to them, do Not set up a direct debit if they send you a slip. You have control over a standing order, THEY have control over a direct debit. They have been well known to increase the payment on a direct debit and the bank has to pay it.

If they decide to take you to court then you can show to the court that you have been making a token payment until you have your finances in order.

Yes and no Keefy,

Once you offer and make payment you then accept the assignment..firstly is the debt not in dispute or subject to PPI/unfair charges and interest then progressing to questioning the assignment.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest letter off 1st credit basically saying there aware times are hard and asked me nicely to fill in what ammount i'd be willing to pay and they'll view it. Bless them. Anyone else had 1 like this ?

yep got the first one of those cack last year

quite funny really

we now have 4 of them on the mrs various stuff that 1st credit have tried on.

discount letter next.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes and no Keefy,

Once you offer and make payment you then accept the assignment..firstly is the debt not in dispute or subject to PPI/unfair charges and interest then progressing to questioning the assignment.

Andy

Andy

I'm looking to send an SAR to Halifax. Then Claim my PPI

Andy

I'm looking to send an SAR to Halifax. Then Claim my PPI

That's fine no problem who are you claiming the PPI from Halliprats or1st Crud?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Surely if the Debt has now been sold onto 1st Credit then you can serve the SAR request to them, as they have brought everything. this really does bugger them up as we all know they won't have it and can not supply it, then they are breaking the DP laws. Please correct me if I am am wrong, as i did this in the past and it caused some great fun and games with them.

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

Surely if the Debt has now been sold onto 1st Credit then you can serve the SAR request to them, as they have brought everything. this really does bugger them up as we all know they won't have it and can not supply it, then they are breaking the DP laws. Please correct me if I am am wrong, as i did this in the past and it caused some great fun and games with them.

Yes you are correct but it can be sent to either.

Right ppl.. I've beeen checking through all my debt letters off plenty of different DCA's and i came accross

'Personal loan Statement' Off halifax. Is this what i need to claim PPI's

Also is this what i'd receive if i was to send a SAR.

I've never sent a SAR to themn Yet.

Would CAB av sent 1 on my behalf.???

Debt is sold in bulk with little more than the debtors name and address, the name of the OC and the amount outstanding so a SAR to a DCA is for practical purposes pointless.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes sign the Letter but, make sure you put a line or something through your signature so if they copied it then hopefully it would show. The payment can be sent by cheque or Postal Order.

There used to be a little app on CAG which you signed over the box and it made your signature "Virtually" uncopyable as in the background was the words Consumer Action Group in small writing and all different colours....... is this still around anyone..?

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

always reclaim to the oc.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...