CDG189 v Welcome Finance

cdg189
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and have came here for some good advice. I've recently moved here from Ireland and due to relocating and little or no savings struggled to make ends meet. This has resulted in me stupidly taking out a number of loans from a number of companys. The major of these loans is a secured loan from Welcome Finance. Due to trying to clear my feet and make ends meet I have ended up occuring an amount of arrears totally 3,500. I have recently been harassed by managers etc to clear these arrears immediately and have till tomorrow to come up with the money before they attempt to repossess my property. They have also attempted contacted my employers and are using this against me. I have stupidly stated that I could come up with 2,500 to buy time however this has become an impossibility. I am looking to know where I stand in this all?

What sort of a loan is it - they are trying to collect all they can at the moment. I will get the moderators to change your thread title to CDG189 v Welcome and then the Welcome experts will come flocking to this thread.

Thats great thanks alot. It is a secured loan against my property, I am awaiting a copy of my aggreement just now to check for possible PPI i was mis-sold. I was contacted approximately 7 times a day last week and was backed into a corner and stated I would try and get 2,500 for tomorrow. That is impossible in my situation, I have already paid 400 this month.