EOS / PayPal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

A few of our clients are being contacted by EOS on behalf of Pay Pal. The amounts that they are saying our clients (3) owe is under the £100 figure. It would seem the debts relate to ebay and EOS has been instructed to collect the debts. All of the clients dispute the debts, 1 of our clients is aged 70 and has never heard of ebay or Pay Pal come to that. We have stated that EOS should prove the debt is owed all very basic details etc. We have informed EOS that if they cannot prove the debt is owed then the debt is unenforceable. To be honest we may just as well talk to a brick wall. One of our clients is getting somewhat upset over the letters/phone calls and we have now made a complaint to the FOS any other suggestions from anyone

No court action has ever come from these EOS claims from my knowledge because it's not necessarily enforceable in court.

I say this because the terms and conditions are confusing and difficult to find (or at least they were the last time I checked) and secondly the actual charges are very easy to get out of.

9 out of 10 times ebay reduce the fees or accept a 10% full and final settlement.