Lowells not paying up!!!! Shocker!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LIARS LIARS LIARS!!!!!!

I have spoken to the court and emailed Mr Danby:

Dear Mr Danby,

I forward you copy of the Court order as discussed with your collegue yesterday evening.

As advised I have now instructed the court to issue a Warrant of Execution.

Also, the Court who have advised me that all the paperwork has been sent and signed for from your company.

Your promise that you would Fax the courts for the missing paperwork has not been carried out, therefore, I have asked the court to fax all the paperwork to you which they have now done!

You now have no excuse not to pay the order. Failure to do so will result in more charges and further action being taken.

(Edited, obviously)

:lol: :lol: @BB

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Her we go...

Received an email this afternoon:

"Thank you for supplying a copy of the court order from the hearing listed on the 16th February 2010.

We have today requested a cheque be drawn up from our finance department for £281.00 payable to yourself and will be posted out to your home address no later than Monday 19th April 2010.

Robert Kennedy

Hamptons"

Email sent:

"Mr Kennedy,

Could you please also furnish me with ALL the information you hold relating to me on yours, Hamptons and Lowell's systems as requested by the Subject Access request letter sent to your company by myself, recorded delivery on XXXXXX, that included a £10 postal order made out to Lowells Portfolio LTD.

You should be well aware that the Office of Fair Trading and the County Courts, take a very dim view of Debt Collection Agency's using Statutory Demands as a means of debt collection, which (as you have admitted you hold no further information on my file since you issued one to me), would suggest this is what was intended.

If this information is not received in 10 working days I will be asking the Courts to enforce this which will also result in more charges being occurred by yourselves.

Please also note, this email is valid even if not read by you.:D"

V...

How you getting on with this?? any joy?

I got my court order this morning...they had 14 days to pay my costs thats up, on the 27th April!!

MJ:)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

Hi VG,

How did you pay for the SAR and can you trace the payment ?

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Cheque received Friday, banked today, although they are still disputing receiving the SAR!!! I will be damned if I am paying them another £10 for my own information, although I do need the information ...

About bloody time lol...

Remeber to charge them exhorbitant fees if it bounces :D

Nice one Vera....:D

Their time is up tomorrow for my costs, and i will also do whatever it takes to get them to pay...

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

Nice one Vera....:D

Their time is up tomorrow for my costs, and i will also do whatever it takes to get them to pay...

Good luck MJ!! They can't use the "we do not have the court papers" excuse with you can they??;)

One request is all it takes, you should not have to pay more than once. If they ignore your request for all they hold on you by way of a SARN report the blighters to the Information Commissioner. Being in default of your request is a breach of their data protection registration, or whatever its called.