Lowells not paying up!!!! Shocker!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

newspaper2.jpg Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Love it Fred Bassett..i was in court yesterday and got awarded cost against Lowlife another SD set aside...they have 14 days to pay.

NO doubt i will be joining Vera on this Lowlife quest

MJ:)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

I wonder if their mortgages are up to date? You could always put a Charging Order on them. :lol::lol:

ENTERPRISE HOUSE

1 APEX VIEW

LEEDS

LS11 9BH

Mortgages

No. Mortgage Charges: 6

Mortgage Charges Outstanding: 2

Mortgage Charges Part Satisfied: 0

Mortgage Charges Satisfied: 4

Charge No: 5

Creation Date: 29/06/2007

Satisfied: Outstanding

Description: THE FIXED AND FLOATING SECURITY DOCUMENT

Person(s) Entitled To Charge: EUROPE ARAB BANK PLC

Charge No: 6

Creation Date: 04/04/2008

Satisfied: Outstanding

Description: SECURITY DOCUMENT

Person(s) Entitled To Charge: EUROPE ARAB BANK PLC (AS SECURITY AGENT FOR THE FINANCE PARTIES)

I called Hamtons and asked to speak to litigation Manager - Shhh you know who! Suprise surprise! I spoke to someone else who was apparently on his own and a called himself a "litigation negotiator" although he was not willing to let me know what qualifications he had to back this up!! he would not give me any information from my account except that an SD was issued on 10 November and they had no further details i.e no court papers etc.... He said he would speak to Graeham tomorrow an ask the court to fax all the documents to them.... He had no further information:rolleyes:

This begs the question then that if the threatened to bankrupt me 18 days after the SD was sent out why hadn't they checked the account?? LIARS!!!!

After refusing to give me any further info until I sent them an SAR and £10, I got frustrated and hung up....

I then called Lowells and spoke to Lawrence who said miserably " I am not trained to deal with this call I will pass you to someone with more training - Who do you think he passed me too????

I then started to get frustrated as I asked for the monkey to give me all the details and information held and asked if could explain the data protection act to me? He said he wasn't prepared to go round in circles and to write in with a £10 fee!! I then got so angry I hung up :mad:

Afterwards realised I have already sent them 1 SAR which has been ignored!!!

I am now prepared to do whatever it takes to stop these idiots from doing business and would welcome everyone's assistance in this quest....